Are the 10.3 leaks stable?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah.. read through the thread if you have any concerns...http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1155-a-978717/

The thread also contain the files you require. Easy to use the autoloader...does everything for you.
    11-25-14 08:19 PM
    Welcome to BB10! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience!

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    11-25-14 08:24 PM
    Is passport's keypad feels as good as q10? Wish I could test the show unit

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 02:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    I work at an AT&T and a customer brought one in to activate today. It was my first experience with the Passport and from my limited use, the keys felt just as good as my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 04:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm typing this on my Passport and I can honestly say the keypad is a dream. The keys are big and have just the right amount of clickity clack feedback.

The virtual keys take some getting used to but I now enjoy all aspects of banging out a message.

My favorite part is the ability to swipe up on the physical keys to complete a word and swiping left to delete a word. That touch sensitive feature should be implemented on all future QWERTY blackberries with the ability to turn it off for those who don't want it.

The Passport's big screen and big keyboard make a great combo for people who like bigger devices.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 09:20 PM
    Too bad I can't afford to buy one now, but certainly it's listed on my #wishlist

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 11:58 PM
    So I just recently switched back to BlackBerry with the Q10 from the iphone 5s. I love this device but there are some things that I miss about the iphone and know of those are app related. I am about 2-3 weeks in and I am plan on giving this phone another month before which will be my daily driver.

I can honestly say that bb10 is good operating system and I have enjoyed using it of the last few weeks.

Is there anything you miss about the previous operating system(s)?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 12:06 AM
    I bought my q10 April this year, at first I thought this one would be a gift to my wife, but after 3 months she gave it to me because BlackBerry has so little apps as she cannot stand it.
    But for me, it is amazing!! Before my q10 I used 9630,9700,9900, for some reasons I got rid them off. Now I am waiting the newest os10.3 pushed.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 02:10 AM
    So I just recently switched back to BlackBerry with the Q10 from the iphone 5s. I love this device but there are some things that I miss about the iphone and know of those are app related. I am about 2-3 weeks in and I am plan on giving this phone another month before which will be my daily driver.

I can honestly say that bb10 is good operating system and I have enjoyed using it of the last few weeks.

Posted via CB10
    You may try windows phone, such as nokia 1520, which has good battery life and amazing shooting.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 02:13 AM
    Too bad I can't afford to buy one now, but certainly it's listed on my #wishlist

Posted via CB10
    Work hard!

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 02:16 AM
    You may try windows phone, such as nokia 1520, which has good battery life and amazing shooting.

Posted via CB10
    I was actually looking into this phone pretty hard when I upgraded. I had the note 2 prior and the big phone didn't work for me. I missed the ease of one handed use. Thanks for the tip though it very much appreciated.

I am actually a fan of windows phone to a degree and think 8.1 was a big step. I use onedrive and onenote so the integration would've been nice. For now I will just use extended batteries and battery cases when needed I guess.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 04:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    Native application of course that's why I still use my iphone for fun and sosmed

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 05:03 AM
    I've had the Q10 for little over a week and find the UI to be confusing. However, this is my first smartphone, so I'm sticking with it.
    11-27-14 10:30 AM
    I've had the Q10 for little over a week and find the UI to be confusing. However, this is my first smartphone, so I'm sticking with it.
    Just keep using it, once you get a hang of it, you'll love it . And you will never stop finding hidden tricks on BB10 :P.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 05:36 AM
    I actually have grown to love the UI in about 2-3 wks. At first I kept forgetting to swipe down in apps for extra settings. I feel like the HUB should be on every phone (with accompanying peek gesture) and the swipe up to wake to be genius. Like the previous poster said -- just give it a little while, it's actually pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 07:09 AM
40 12