Got my Q after driving a Z for the last couple months. Had the Q for about a day. Battery life seems a lot better as expected, same usage on the Z would have me at 20% or less, sitting at 33% now and that's on the first charge (1st couple charges on the Z only got me 8-9 hrs if I remember acurrately)
    I love tke keyboard and most of the shortcuts that I use are there, although speed dial from the keyboard is kicking my ****. I could type faster on the Z, but made lots more mistakes.
    I miss the bigger screen, but feel that the keyboard makes up for it.
    The Q feels great in my hand, it's the perfect size(my hands are a bit girly sized tho, if you have bear paws you may like the Z better )
    As noted by many, the Z screen is better in the bright sun, but I don't spend that much time in the bright sun on my phone.
    I like the dark theme except on the calander, where it seems a bit over done, hopefully there is a setting or another app I can get.
    I bought the BlackBerry leather holster, but am going to take it back. It's good, but a bit loose and I probably should have more protection as I do drop my phone once in a while, so I order the Sedio Surface and holster( using the best buy branded version on my Z and it has been holding up fine, and definitely saved the phone a couple times)

Hopefully I will still be singing this tune in a month. I kept the Z and will only sell it after an extended test of the Q.

Posted via CB10
    RafiqK likes this.
    06-26-13 06:51 PM
    Congrats on the Q. It's simply an awesome device.
    06-26-13 06:54 PM
    Forgot to mention, that unlike what I had gathered from some posts here, device switch between the Z and Q was a bit slow, but easy, using BlackBerry link. It was not obvious to me where the option was (the 3 dots lower right), and the only hickup was I had to disconnect and reconnect the Q after the Z was backed up to get Link to recognze the Q.( I had both devices connected at the same time)

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 07:10 PM