firstly apologies if this is covered but a search did not throw up an answer

Q10 listening to music via wifi - not via headpgones - phone on desk in official flip case - case open - pick phone up close case - sleep magnet takes over and sound increases - open case and sound remains at new level

i assume it has to be a volume setting but which one - as others know there are a few

another question re case and sleep magnet

phone on desk - case open - lock screen showing - close case - sleep magnet kicks in - open case and phone is not locked - shows main screen

in a way thats a good thing - but i use the phone time rather than a watch so the time on the lock screen is good for my old eyes - but its not there when i open the case - again am i missing a setting
    08-07-15 08:37 AM
    Q10 listening to music via wifi - not via headpgones - phone on desk in official flip case - case open - pick phone up close case - sleep magnet takes over and sound increases - open case and sound remains at new level

i assume it has to be a volume setting but which one - as others know there are a few
    You will have to install an app for that, like Profile Manager or if you want a lot of triggers/actions ActionTrigger.

another question re case and sleep magnet

phone on desk - case open - lock screen showing - close case - sleep magnet kicks in - open case and phone is not locked - shows main screen

in a way thats a good thing - but i use the phone time rather than a watch so the time on the lock screen is good for my old eyes - but its not there when i open the case - again am i missing a setting
    You can change that in Settings > Security and Privacy > Device Password, toggle the Lock Device When Holstered.
    08-07-15 10:05 AM
    to the first part - thanks - will look into that

on the 2nd question - i had [sort of] got that far - had not actually set a password but saw the setting - can it not be done without a password - would prefer not to have one
    08-07-15 10:26 AM