Just change Q10 keyboards of my frined's and mine. This is my third actually.
    Have to say it's a disaster, although I love BB so much. And we still don't know how to identify the revised ones so we have to keep buying.
    2 Q10s vs 5 Keyboards-img_0019.jpg
    Last edited by snapexp; 08-24-14 at 02:03 AM.
    08-23-14 05:23 AM
    2 Q10s vs 5 Keyboards-img_0020.jpg

This is the backside with serial number etc.
    08-23-14 05:24 AM
    What do you mean

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 04:55 PM
    What's the problem?

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    08-23-14 05:06 PM
    The Q10 keyboard is perfect.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    08-23-14 05:21 PM
    What do you mean

Posted via CB10
    There's supposed to be a revised keyboard design that came along that corrects the double-typing issues a lot of the early builds had issues with

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    08-23-14 05:32 PM
    I mean the double-typing issue.
    I bought Q10 as soon as it hit market and now I'm using it with a 3rd keyboard.
    08-24-14 02:02 AM
    He is talking about the dreaded double-typing issue, in whatever form it might appear. If you haven't encountered yet, lucky you. There is a huge 1800+ posts thread here on CB.
    Some people who sent in their Qs reported the keyboard of their device feels different after getting it back from repair, hence there is some sort of rumor BB has slightly redesigned the keyboards hardware to eliminate these issues. However there hasn't been any official statement about it, BB keeps their mouth shout and states the problem doesn't exist.

FYI I just sent in my Q10 two weeks ago because the randomly double-typed letters were getting more and more. A friend of mine is now getting into the sixth week of waiting to get his phone back from repairs, he sent it in due to the same issues like mine has. He already is fed up by BlackBerrys terrible customer service around here. I doubt he'll get another one if they don't manage to finally step up their awful support game.
    08-24-14 04:06 AM
    He is talking about the dreaded double-typing issue, in whatever form it might appear. If you haven't encountered yet, lucky you. There is a huge 1800+ posts thread here on CB.
    Some people who sent in their Qs reported the keyboard of their device feels different after getting it back from repair, hence there is some sort of rumor BB has slightly redesigned the keyboards hardware to eliminate these issues. However there hasn't been any official statement about it, BB keeps their mouth shout and states the problem doesn't exist.

FYI I just sent in my Q10 two weeks ago because the randomly double-typed letters were getting more and more. A friend of mine is now getting into the sixth week of waiting to get his phone back from repairs, he sent it in due to the same issues like mine has. He already is fed up by BlackBerrys terrible customer service around here. I doubt he'll get another one if they don't manage to finally step up their awful support game.
    Now i'm expecting a BlackBerry passport. Hopefully I'll never have this issue again. They really need to improve the QC for the iconic keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 04:49 AM