As much as I love most of the new 10.2 features, and the toast notifications in particular, I just wanted to point to an older Q10 issue, which will hopefully get addressed with the official 10.2 release.
    As discussed here in some threads, there are some sensitivity issues on the Q10 screen, mainly in its corners and at the bottom of the screen. If I remember correctly, consensus was that these issues were OS related and (hopefully) not a HW issue, so they could be fixed by a OS upgrade.
    In the .1047 leak the issues still persist. While I (and many others) apparently found ways how to live with these under normal circumstances, by pressing more accurately and harder and more often, which is annoying but OK-ish, this turns into a real issue with toasts, and the contained feature to immediately reply to messages.
    THis is being done by pushing the little black arrow, which happens to show in the very right corner of a message, and therefore in the very right upper corner of the screen.
    When trying to use this feature, I almost always fail. The toasts don't stay on long enough in order to hit the right spot, with the right strength, nor is there a chance to repeat tapping until the screen reacts, before the toast is gone.

I just wanted to re-emphasize that this is a serious problem with the otherwise fabulous Q10, which will get even more serious with the new toast notifications, if not fixed until the official release. I hope that it IS fixable and that BBRY is aware of it.
    08-25-13 01:33 PM
    Get some heat on your finger tips! :P

Tbh I see my friend use his S4 and some corner pushes takes me 3-5 trys. So maybe it's not a BlackBerry thing only!

Btw I can do it in 1 touch most of the times now I'm used to how to hit the toast

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    08-25-13 01:54 PM
    It depends on the used apps. A pretty horrible example for bad touch sensitivity on the Q10 would be the, otherwise great game "Devils Attorney". That one is almost driving me nuts, happens more than often I have to touch certain icons three to five times in this game before they get registred. On the very opposite is the native browser: I tried to recreate any issues there by displaying tiny links like pages on the corners or the bottom of the screen. I couldn't recreate any serious issues here.
    08-25-13 05:42 PM
    It depends on the used apps. A pretty horrible example for bad touch sensitivity on the Q10 would be the, otherwise great game "Devils Attorney". That one is almost driving me nuts, happens more than often I have to touch certain icons three to five times in this game before they get registred. On the very opposite is the native browser: I tried to recreate any issues there by displaying tiny links like pages on the corners or the bottom of the screen. I couldn't recreate any serious issues here.
    Therefore I (and many others, I guess) hope this to be a SW related issue, as it could get fixed then.
    08-26-13 04:23 AM