If Priv's HUB really works like in this video I'm just shocked. How anyone could use this sluggish buggy device with such a weak HUB? This is not even a HUB in my opinion (BB10 user from Q10 to Passport). This is a sluggish parody (you can't answer even to a text message or BBM inside the HUB, the HUB has it's own design like on BB10, but every part of it has its own design, I mean when you answering the SMS you see completely different app with its own UI). Well, now I feel free (after watching the video). I can't imagine why on earth I would want to buy this.
    11-21-15 01:30 AM
    Confused what you are talking about? The hub is a bit laggy now, but really not a big deal. What is your issue here, yes yuo have to exit hub for a message, just the android way, but not a huge issue. Hopefully BB can figure out something like quick reply on iOS where the app never opens, but with so many different ones would probably be tough.
    11-21-15 01:51 AM
    Android has quick reply it's up to the apps to implement them. I don't see this being a huge deal with the way android apps invoke an intent meaning you get the full functionality as if you were in that app without BB Hub restricting what you can or cannot do. Remember how terrible FB was on BB10 in the hub? I know I did. Now I'm just waiting for BB to implement it with FB messenger.
    11-21-15 01:56 AM
    If Priv's HUB really works like in this video I'm just shocked. How anyone could use this sluggish buggy device with such a weak HUB? This is not even a HUB in my opinion (BB10 user from Q10 to Passport). This is a sluggish parody (you can't answer even to a text message or BBM inside the HUB, the HUB has it's own design like on BB10, but every part of it has its own design, I mean when you answering the SMS you see completely different app with its own UI). Well, now I feel free (after watching the video). I can't imagine why on earth I would want to buy this ****.
    So then do not buy it.
    Gadget Fann likes this.
    11-21-15 02:14 AM
    The hub is a bit laggy now, but really not a big deal.
    Are you kidding? "a bit laggy" ? I've had so many Android phones and have never seen so many force closes and lags on any of them except I rooted them and flashed a really buggy nightly CM built on it or messed around in the build.prop or system/apps folder.

I was so excited since the first leaks came out about this device running Android, but now I'm just disappointed to see the result. I'm still waiting for my preorder to see it myself. I really hope that I can fix this by updating the BB apps and disabling as many services and apps as possible. But if the device has build quality issues I'll seriously think about staying with my Classic, which by the way I had to replace 6 (yes SIX) times to get a flawless device...

Really reminds me of Nokia in their last days...
    alexeysalo likes this.
    11-21-15 02:29 AM
    So then do not buy it.
    So people are not allowed to post criticism if they don't buy this device? Great.
    jmaxim917, lift and Sparksx like this.
    11-21-15 02:32 AM
    As stated numerous times the hub needs some serious work.
    John Doe99, LazyEvul and lift like this.
    11-21-15 02:53 AM
    Please be reminded that android is different from BB10. The platform is not the same. This topic is lame. I just wasted 4 mins of my time watching this non sense video.
    PhilR8, light_barer and John Doe99 like this.
    11-21-15 02:53 AM
    Please be reminded that android is different from BB10. The platform is not the same. This topic is lame. I just wasted 4 mins of my time watching this non sense video.
    This is not a discussion about different platforms, this discussion is about the issues of THIS Android device.
    alexeysalo likes this.
    11-21-15 03:29 AM
    I never discuss about a device i did not use myself...
    So still, the topic is....yeah kinda lame...

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 03:49 AM
    I think people forget about hub on the Z10 on release day OS10.0. Christ that was bad and we even had to learn how to restart it with 5 gestures BUT now look at this gorgeous piece of software Mmm lovely
    I'm my opinion if you bought a Priv and are upset just look at Blackberrys history and see how they finally get it fixed and wait for that or give up and get whatever other device you want.
    I'm more than happy with my PP SE and won't be changing this phone till it breaks.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 05:34 AM
    So people are not allowed to post criticism if they don't buy this device? Great.
    People are not allowed to provide opinions in response to other opinions? Great

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-21-15 05:47 AM
    My Priv runs fine and I'm completely satisfied with it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    damien kupuku likes this.
    11-21-15 05:53 AM
    My hub performance, in fact the performance of my entire device, is an absolute joke!

Hub is laggy, overheats and stutters the device, emails don't get delivered until hours later, the list goes on. Device worked much better disabling the hub, but I'm trying to persist with it...

11-21-15 06:08 AM
    My hub performance, in fact the performance of my entire device, is an absolute joke!

Hub is laggy, overheats and stutters the device, emails don't get delivered until hours later, the list goes on. Device worked much better disabling the hub, but I'm trying to persist with it...

I'm using the HUB and it's absolutely amazing, I have 3 email accounts one with work exchange, office 365 and Gmail. Works great add it's not slow or sluggish. My device is not heating up , in fact it never heated up as some people mention even when I play 3D games.

Yes, no integration with text messages, BBM, I'm hoping in the next few updates they will provide better app integration with even more apps such as what's up, Skype, wechat .....etc.

11-21-15 06:34 AM
    My hub works fine. No lag, no missed messages, no heating. As shown in the video, I can tap on a message, respond to it and then press the back button and I'm back in the hub.

11-21-15 07:28 AM
    The Priv in that video obviously has serious problems. I have a little Hub lag sometimes, but no force closes.

I'm sure the lag will be worked out.

11-21-15 08:08 AM
    To those of you saying no lag, I honestly doubt it. I think your sensitivity to lag is really low.

The Hub lags. Period. But I'm sure it will be fixed.

11-21-15 08:09 AM
    To those of you saying no lag, I honestly doubt it. I think your sensitivity to lag is really low.

The Hub lags. Period. But I'm sure it will be fixed.

I think what you mean to say is your hub lags, period. How can you know what my hub does?

11-21-15 08:14 AM
    And that my friend is the whole purpose of the hub. To be able to respond to all your messages from one place.

If you want to keep your bbm open use the bbm app lmfao
    11-21-15 08:32 AM
    I think what you mean to say is your hub lags, period. How can you know what my hub does?

Hub lags. On all Priv's. Period.

11-21-15 10:50 AM
    Hub lags. On all Priv's. Period.

I must not have been home when you stopped by to check mine

light_barer and ckch like this.
    11-21-15 10:54 AM
    The hub on Priv is the same speed on my BlackBerry Classic
    11-21-15 11:09 AM

I don't have any of your problems ,maybe a bit of lag now and again but that's it
    11-21-15 03:46 PM
    Yeah. That's my video. That was the att version. My unlocked one is so much smoother. The att one had Google svcs crashing all the time and also I had my notifications on and one of the groups I belonged to was super busy when I was recording that. The unlocked version I'm using now is world's better than the att one in the video.

vegetto_456 and alexeysalo like this.
    11-21-15 04:01 PM
42 12