I have a BlackBerry priv and and iPhone 6
    Problem the privs sim tray is stuck and now I can't change sim cards anymore and for the 6 the screen digitizer is broken sho I had the screen replaced now my friend is willing to take both phones and give me a Samsung Galaxy s7 brand new is it worth and I feel bad cuz I just bought an apple watch and ofc that can't work with the s7 thanks
    07-02-17 05:55 AM
    At this point the watch is just a novelty.
    The stuck sim tray can be unstuck. If you bring it into a repair shop, I wouldn't be surprised if they unstuck it for you on the spot for very little to free. ( but don't quote me. The screen digitizer can be fixed and shouldn't cost much.

Of course, the s7 is not a shabby device by any means and comes with the latest OS "( Nuget)
    What, I'd do first, is ask your friend why he's so eager to get his hands on your two used devices in trade for a brand new s7.
    He's either a really great friend or has some unspoken agenda and I don't think it's to us them as Chia Pets.
    07-02-17 06:47 AM
    Hes just really a great friend but he wants my iPhone and my BlackBerry priv well is the payment already do you think I should get the s7 ?
    07-02-17 08:26 AM
    At this point the watch is just a novelty.
    The stuck sim tray can be unstuck. If you bring it into a repair shop, I wouldn't be surprised if they unstuck it for you on the spot for very little to free. ( but don't quote me. The screen digitizer can be fixed and shouldn't cost much.

Of course, the s7 is not a shabby device by any means and comes with the latest OS "( Nuget)
    What, I'd do first, is ask your friend why he's so eager to get his hands on your two used devices in trade for a brand new s7.
    He's either a really great friend or has some unspoken agenda and I don't think it's to us them as Chia Pets.
    Do you think I should do it?
    07-02-17 11:16 PM