View Poll Results: ARE YOU STILL USING YOUR PRIV OR DID YOU MOVE ON?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • STILL USING THE BB PRIV

32 86.49%
  • SWITCH TO ANOTHER BB DEVICE

3 8.11%
  • SWITCH TO A NON-BB DEVICE

2 5.41%
    Once you're accustomed to the best of both worlds
    You mean the worst of both worlds, but both worlds nonetheless.
    12-03-18 11:56 AM
    Yup. Still on my priv. I don't think I can go back to just glass. And I don't really like the keyone design and loss of screen. But if I have to upgrade I'm gonna end up with a keyone model simple cause I still need a keyboard.
    I come here these days just to see if any new model will be coming out that's similar to a priv.
    12-03-18 02:59 PM
    Yup. Still on my priv. I don't think I can go back to just glass. And I don't really like the keyone design and loss of screen. But if I have to upgrade I'm gonna end up with a keyone model simple cause I still need a keyboard.
    I come here these days just to see if any new model will be coming out that's similar to a priv.
    Nothing for now, but if you wanna go for a KEY device, you can skip the KEYone at this point and jump straight to KEY2/LE
    12-03-18 03:14 PM
    Nothing for now, but if you wanna go for a KEY device, you can skip the KEYone at this point and jump straight to KEY2/LE
    The thing is I can't justify spending that kind of money on something I don't really like or want. I figure by sometime next year I'll be looking. If the prices drop to 300 I'll go in that direction. If not than I could get a black edition for 300 or less. Than hopefully something cool comes out in the next few years. To spend 500 or more on something that I don't want doesn't equate.
    Gerard62100 and newcollector like this.
    12-03-18 03:27 PM
    Yes, it's my daily driver
    12-04-18 06:07 PM
    Have been using PRIV for exactly two years now. Have had battery and charging issues largely compensated for by docking on wireless charger when not in use. Almost always run out of power at end of day if not charged some time in middle of the day.
    I have a weird little issue that prevents me from putting in battery saving mode.... it always thinks that it is charging.. I don't know if something is stuck in charging port or what. Another weird thing is that if I plug it into charging port, I have to restart/turn off device for it to start charging. charges well and fast then. Despite these problems, I love my PRIV and still get comments on what a cool device it is. It has been amazingly durable. Has been dropped numerous times and no cracks or significant scratches. Sadly considering iPhone for next device as Verizon really gives me no other alternative...
    Today 05:21 AM
    Sadly considering iPhone for next device as Verizon really gives me no other alternative...
    KEY2 LE
    Today 06:48 AM
107 ... 345