View Poll Results: ARE YOU STILL USING YOUR PRIV OR DID YOU MOVE ON?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • STILL USING THE BB PRIV

59 89.39%
  • SWITCH TO ANOTHER BB DEVICE

3 4.55%
  • SWITCH TO A NON-BB DEVICE

4 6.06%
    This is my best phone, I never had😀. I love the last updated keyboard, very efficient for switching between interfaces. Better the key series. best screen display.
    Rico4you and falbo like this.
    12-27-19 06:53 AM
    I've just got a new condition priv yesterday and enjoying it so far. Got it mostly set up but taking time with which apps to install. Loving the pkb on this.
    I love the Priv's PKB as well. There are those who really dislike it but I am definitely not one of them.
    falbo, Rico4you, TLSTWIN and 1 others like this.
    12-28-19 11:30 AM
    I love the Priv's PKB as well. There are those who really dislike it but I am definitely not one of them.
    Yes using right as I answer this on my PRIV...and the keyboard is definitely a top feature...never fails, well lit and 3 yrs later NO keys worn out!
    falbo, TLSTWIN, Sigewif and 1 others like this.
    12-28-19 11:44 AM
    Yes using right as I answer this on my PRIV...and the keyboard is definitely a top feature...never fails, well lit and 3 yrs later NO keys worn out!
    How come you aren't using the red K2?

Posted via my beautiful priv
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-28-19 11:55 AM
    I guess you already have 2 Key2 Red.
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-28-19 02:08 PM
    How come you aren't using the red K2?

Posted via my beautiful priv
    I have dual SIM.....my daily drivers are KEY2 RED Edition and PRIV.
    Sigewif and the_boon like this.
    12-28-19 02:33 PM
    I guess you already have 2 Key2 Red.
    Yes I have KEY2 RED EDITION and PRIV as daily drivers. That PRIV screen is just awesome among other things!
    Last edited by Rico4you; 12-28-19 at 03:27 PM.
    12-28-19 02:34 PM
    Yes I have KEY2 RED EDITION and PRIV ad daily drivers. That PRIV screen is just awesome among other things!
    The priv screen is awesome I'm so glad I got it. I haven't put my main sim in yet though as I haven't been outside for various reasons so just put my spare sim in it to test. I find the speaker to be very good on a phone call and was truly amazed by the crystal clear sound, I don't mean to downgrade the K2 in any way but it's the priv I reach for first. I just hope the battery stays good for a while to let me enjoy it.
    Rico4you and Sigewif like this.
    12-28-19 03:08 PM
    The priv screen is awesome I'm so glad I got it. I haven't put my main sim in yet though as I haven't been outside for various reasons so just put my spare sim in it to test. I find the speaker to be very good on a phone call and was truly amazed by the crystal clear sound, I don't mean to downgrade the K2 in any way but it's the priv I reach for first. I just hope the battery stays good for a while to let me enjoy it.
    Yes for hands free calls I prefer the PRIV. Now for battery life I take off charger at 90% and don't allow to go down below 10%.
    12-28-19 03:31 PM
    Yes for hands free calls I prefer the PRIV. Now for battery life I take off charger at 90% and don't allow to go down below 10%.
    Thats a good tip. I have the priv on charge and it's just reached the 90% Mark so I think I will disconnect it and switch it off, near my bedtime anyway lol.
    12-28-19 03:50 PM
    Yes I have KEY2 RED EDITION and PRIV as daily drivers. That PRIV screen is just awesome among other things!
    Classy daily drivers!
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-28-19 03:58 PM
    Classy daily drivers!
    So true!!!
    12-28-19 04:09 PM
    I have dual SIM.....my daily drivers are KEY2 RED Edition and PRIV.
    Smart man!
    12-28-19 07:49 PM
    In a nutshell:

The Priv's keyboard is less enjoyable than other BlackBerry's, but generally more reliable by design.
    12-28-19 07:50 PM
    As some say, "She...it" I will be turning on the BB Priv as my primary phone on the new year's, leaving behind the best OS ever, Windows Phone 10 Mobile.

So while some may question fealty, I've just stuck the needle in my arm.
    12-28-19 08:41 PM
    As some say, "She...it" I will be turning on the BB Priv as my primary phone on the new year's, leaving behind the best OS ever, Windows Phone 10 Mobile.

So while some may question fealty, I've just stuck the needle in my arm.
    Unfortunately I’m not aware of a Narcan equivalent solution
    12-28-19 08:55 PM
    I still am... although I am thinking of the Pixel
    12-28-19 09:58 PM
    still using it. i which we had a new generation priv someday. this phone got it all
    Sigewif likes this.
    12-29-19 06:55 PM
    In a nutshell:

The Priv's keyboard is less enjoyable than other BlackBerry's, but generally more reliable by design.
    It is a matter of taste. I find the PRIV keyboard pleasant to use. I understand that it is made in such a way that it could be used in a water resistant device.
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-29-19 09:19 PM
    It is a matter of taste. I find the PRIV keyboard pleasant to use. I understand that it is made in such a way that it could be used in a water resistant device.
    Fully agree. My PRIV keyboard ( which lets not forget was the last BlackBerry device ever made ) has never failed once. All keys well lit with no fade whatsoever of characters after years of use. The capacitive function working perfectly all the time something which sometimes have had issues on my KEYone. For me a great keyboard, comfortable, quick and as you state pleasant to use.
    falbo likes this.
    12-29-19 09:47 PM
    Just broke mine back out again and it's working fine. My Keyone flew off the hood of my car on Saturday when I was doing 50 mph. It narrowly missed being run over by another car and besides a little damage to the phone case and a piece of the screen protector being a little scratched, it's working fine. Either the Keyone is super tough or I'm super lucky . My guess is it's a little of both. Anyway, I figured I'd better make sure the Priv is still good to go just in case there's damage to the Keyone that hasn't shown up yet. The Priv was working fine when I stopped using it and it's working fine again now. I find that there's something that just feels good about sliding out the keyboard and the phone works pretty well if you have it set up well and don't try to have too many apps running at the same time.
    the_boon, falbo and Sigewif like this.
    12-30-19 09:33 AM
    Just broke mine back out again and it's working fine. My Keyone flew off the hood of my car on Saturday when I was doing 50 mph. It narrowly missed being run over by another car and besides a little damage to the phone case and a piece of the screen protector being a little scratched, it's working fine. Either the Keyone is super tough or I'm super lucky . My guess is it's a little of both. Anyway, I figured I'd better make sure the Priv is still good to go just in case there's damage to the Keyone that hasn't shown up yet. The Priv was working fine when I stopped using it and it's working fine again now. I find that there's something that just feels good about sliding out the keyboard and the phone works pretty well if you have it set up well and don't try to have too many apps running at the same time.
    My Priv also valiantly stepped up and served me well, due to a not quite so dramatic event. My early edition silver KEYone slid off onto the floor from where I had placed it and the screen came off. It had to go to the BlackBerry Mobile cell phone hospital. I was so glad I had my PRIV, and once again was reminded of why I love the form factor -- the satisfaction of sliding it out to use and then sliding it back as well as the camera and the great screen. At that point it was 3.5 years old. I use it now on Wi-Fi and know it is there when I need it.
    12-30-19 01:44 PM
    Still on this thing. Hard to go to a keytwo or keyone which I tried but do not like at all.
    Thing is a lot of apps are starting to not be supported with the priv. Even my bank app said my Jan 15 it will stop working for Android 6.
    Going to have to move on soon I think.
    Crazy there is no options aside from tapping on glass out there.
    12-30-19 04:33 PM
    Crazy there is no options aside from tapping on glass out there.
    I know how you feel..
    12-30-19 08:26 PM
    yeh. i fear the days of tapping in glass will finally come for me.

i have been able to evaded it for this long, but since i dont like the keyone phones, and dont like the other non blackberry options either.... i fear for the impending worst
    12-30-19 11:38 PM
206 ... 6789