Once the security updates stop, I will jump to the OnePlus whatever is the most recent offering they make.
    The wife is ordering one of those this week. Taking advantage of the back to school 10% off.
    We need one of our phone cameras to take great photos of our 9 month old. The PRIV camera sucks so bad indoors and the selfie camera....
    09-05-17 10:48 AM
    I been a Blackberry user for over 10 years , I was angry when BB move to Android but i did accept this ,but now after less than two years using Priv BB telling me that not longer be supporting my device:@
    I lost all my respect for this company that I personally believe is a desperate attempt to rise sales on Keyone
    I be looking outhers for my futre device
    Qorax likes this.
    12-20-17 12:53 AM
    I'll keep my Priv. Despite the cancellation of monthly security updates.

I like more options, choices, combination both worlds of PKB and VKB in a smartphone device.

BlackBerry Ltd had the hardware business.

BlackBerry Mobile is now taking it over but we don't know if TCL will produce more BlackBerry Google fusion smartphones in the future.

If so? Then I'll wait for the upgraded slider smartphone [ Priv 2 ] model to buy that off contract device.

If not? Then I'll leave BlackBerry and step over to another smartphone company. Which one it will be is unknown for now.

In the meantime I use my Priv now on daily bases and have no problems with it.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 12-20-17 at 10:41 PM.
    12-20-17 06:08 PM
    I'll keep my Priv. Despite the cancellation of monthly security updates.

I like more options, choices, combination both worlds of PKB and VKB in a smartphone device.

BlackBerry Ltd had the hardware business.

BlackBerry Mobile is now taking it over but we don't know if TCL will produce more BlackBerry Google fusion smartphones in the future.

If so? Then I'll wait for the upgraded slider smartphone [ Priv 2 ] model to buy that off contract device.

If not? Then I'll leave BlackBerry and step over to another smartphone company. Which one it will be is unknown for now.

In the meantime I use my Priv now on daily bases and have no problems with it.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 12-20-17 at 10:42 PM.
    12-20-17 06:15 PM
    Yes, until it stops working
    12-20-17 07:03 PM
    OK no more security updates...but
    YES any important security breach will be updated
    YES getting constant updates to apps eg like BlackBerry HUB suite
    YES device is running way better than when first launched
    YES of course will be keeping and use daily.
    And yes my other daily driver is another awesome device re KEYone
    Fully covered Fully secured
    12-20-17 11:21 PM
    The wife is ordering one of those this week. Taking advantage of the back to school 10% off.
    We need one of our phone cameras to take great photos of our 9 month old. The PRIV camera sucks so bad indoors and the selfie camera....
    The PRIV camera in manual mode takes amazing shots.
    12-20-17 11:23 PM
32 12