Anyone have YATTA disappear from the hub after the MM update? Both were in there and worked fine on Lollipop, but both disappeared after MM update and I can't get them back. I have unchecked them from the hub lilsted and saved and then rechecked and saved but still not there. Restarted, etc. - nothing yet.

Wondered if it was just me or anyone else?
    04-27-16 03:33 PM
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling them, should fix it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-27-16 03:34 PM
    In the Hub, mine just says "Text Messages". Go into Text Messages and all your message headers (and recipients) show up while still in the hub. However, press the compose button on the bottom and it direct you to the Yaata app.
    04-27-16 03:49 PM
    Tried - still no dice. I can go down to the text spot in the hub and see them, but they will not show in the hub unified inbox anymore - same with BBM.

Love OS changes!
    04-27-16 04:29 PM
    In the Hub, mine just says "Text Messages". Go into Text Messages and all your message headers (and recipients) show up while still in the hub. However, press the compose button on the bottom and it direct you to the Yaata app.
    Yes - but in lollipop when I got a text or BBM - it would show in my hub unified in box. Now they do not. Added and removed them a few time - no dice. Just uninstalled YAATA and reinstalled with a restart in between - no dice.
    04-27-16 04:33 PM
    I guess I could uninstall the hub, but then I would have to set all that up again........Grrrrrr
    04-27-16 04:35 PM
    C_bryant answered this in another thread. I was having the same issue. Make sure none of your email accounts are syncing the Trash or Deleted folders. Once you've unticked the sync to these folders then delete data/cache in the Hub you can do this via Settings/Apps - find Hub and go into Storage. Your accounts will stay intact even though you will get the initial Hub start up screen that you got when you first set up your Priv. Bypass where it asks you to set up accounts and open Hub. You're golden.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 and unluky like this.
    04-27-16 04:56 PM
    04-27-16 06:27 PM
    Hot fix coming soon.

The other thing you can do is go into Hub settings - general settings and turn "show filed messages in" to folder only which should resolve if you need deleted items.
    04-30-16 10:35 AM