Hi Everyone

Everything was working fine with my priv for the last several days, but this morning my yahoo mail refuses to sync. The device is asking for my password or assumes that it is incorrect. I am able to login just fine through mail.yahoo.com . Not sure what is happening. I deleted yahoo, and tried to reinstall the account on the hub, but it is indicating my password is incorrect. All of my other email addresses sync fine

Thanks for your help
    Andy
    12-07-15 01:33 PM
    Hi Everyone

Everything was working fine with my priv for the last several days, but this morning my yahoo mail refuses to sync. The device is asking for my password or assumes that it is incorrect. I am able to login just fine through mail.yahoo.com . Not sure what is happening. I deleted yahoo, and tried to reinstall the account on the hub, but it is indicating my password is incorrect. All of my other email addresses sync fine

Thanks for your help
    Andy
    I honestly put all the blame on yahoo. I've had that issue. My spam won't stay synced, I get emails out of order. I just deleted the hub and use the yahoo mail app. Compared to the hub, it's flawless. Also I noticed two hours+/- less SOT using the hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-07-15 02:18 PM
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for your help
    Andy
    Had this issue with my mom's Priv. Her yahoo email account just stopped receiving emails on a Thursday and she noticed over the weekend. I did all of the basic troubleshooting such as deleting account completely and re-adding to the Hub, reboots, etc.

Didn't have a ton of time so I told her I'd fix it later and just downloaded the yahoo mail app from the play store and she likes that better so I have not tried to add her email again.

If you would like, I can try to add and see if it was maybe just some random bug that after deleted for a few days now works. Let me know :-)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-07-15 03:25 PM
    Hi All
    Using BB10 since 2 years from Australia.
    Before 2 weeks suddenly all my yahoo mail disappear in hub, checked in yahoo mail by pc, still there.
    now mail arrives in my hub inbox, disappears in 2 hours, what shall I do?
    read few posts look like no specific solution, why??
    problem with yahoo or bb?

Please help
    12-17-15 12:11 AM
    I have a Yahoo account which synchronizes without any problems. This is a free account by the way.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-17-15 10:28 PM
    I have a Yahoo account which synchronizes without any problems. This is a free account by the way.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    Me too! My Yahoo is just fine.
    12-18-15 11:10 AM