Seems like we have a problem here... BlackBerry India does not list the Priv as available in India...

IMG_20160201_040944.png

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 05:50 PM
    The BB site is always slow to update, but it's available at retailers in India.
    01-31-16 08:10 PM
    Which retail outlets have stocked the priv in India??? I am from Mumbai and I did not see it at any of the major stores here.
    01-31-16 08:59 PM
    This is main problem of BlackBerry. Announcement and launching is one aspect and making available to customers is another. Amazon was the first online to list but it also says, no idea of its availability. If this is the approach, how company will survive?
    Service is another big question mark. All those who have experienced once in last 2-3 yrs, I am sure, would not go with bb anymore.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 09:24 PM
    It's quite annoying, I've been waiting for this phone for months and now even after the launch its not available anywhere. They didn't have this issue with the classic, it was up for sale on the day they said it wud be. This seems like they are just not interested in selling this phone in India. First the crazy price tag and even if u r OK with paying that much you still can't buy it coz it's nowhere to be found.
    01-31-16 10:38 PM
    It's quite annoying, I've been waiting for this phone for months and now even after the launch its not available anywhere. They didn't have this issue with the classic, it was up for sale on the day they said it wud be. This seems like they are just not interested in selling this phone in India. First the crazy price tag and even if u r OK with paying that much you still can't buy it coz it's nowhere to be found.
    Yup... I wanted to test drive one and it's not available in CROMA or Jumbo or online also. I am wondering which big retailer has it'

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 12:50 AM
    Would anyone know if the Priv has global warranty or is it region specific? Coz if I dont see it in the local market anytime soon I am just gonna order one from amazon US. But I definitely wouldnt want to risk it without warranty.
    02-01-16 03:35 AM