Hell yes, BB10 until the day it dies for me. (Or at least until Priv comes out on Verizon)
    So no then since there will never be a BB10 Priv

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    10-30-15 07:38 AM
    I wanted to amplify my "No".

I support BlackBerry and wish them the best of luck with the new platform. If it were me, I'd have my salespeople knocking on every possible large Enterprise Government and Big Business door I could find because that's the ticket to selling a high priced Android with BlackBerry security. Mr. General User of Android could give two hoots about security and BlackBerry. He wants the cheapest phone he can find with the most horsepower.

The reason I personally would not buy it is I have a new BB10 and I have a new Android. I need two phones anyway (on two separate lines), so it works for me having two separate phones with two separate platforms. I have fallen in love with BB10. I don't care if there will be little or no further development. My 9900 wasn't developed either, and it STILL works just fine.

But again, I hope the Priv does exceedingly well. I want BlackBerry to thrive.
    10-30-15 07:39 AM
    I wanted to amplify my "No".

I support BlackBerry and wish them the best of luck with the new platform. If it were me, I'd have my salespeople knocking on every possible large Enterprise Government and Big Business door I could find because that's the ticket to selling a high priced Android with BlackBerry security. Mr. General User of Android could give two hoots about security and BlackBerry. He wants the cheapest phone he can find with the most horsepower.

The reason I personally would not buy it is I have a new BB10 and I have a new Android. I need two phones anyway (on two separate lines), so it works for me having two separate phones with two separate platforms. I have fallen in love with BB10. I don't care if there will be little or no further development. My 9900 wasn't developed either, and it STILL works just fine.

But again, I hope the Priv does exceedingly well. I want BlackBerry to thrive.
    Fair enough but to be clear to all here and Chen has stated this many times. The Priv is targeted for Business and Government users primarily. It has capabilities to be partitioned business/personal for security reasons. Called BlackBerry Balance... That is a huge advantage over most phones.
    It also caters to that personal side of app gap so employees only have to carry one phone and have the best of everything. Productivity and fun phone.
    No need for two phones anymore

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    10-30-15 08:02 AM
    Meeeeee

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 08:19 AM
    Yes, I would consider it. I've seen the BlackBerry experience video & I'm not convinced on it. I feel that it is just too difficult to use & has too many steps to getting things done.

That's the reason I don't like Android & iOS, because it just takes too many steps to getting things done.

The only thing holding me back from buying a Priv with BlackBerry 10 is just the price. It's just beyond comprehension to spend over $3,000 for a phone. I can get 2 very good notebooks with it with very good spec's too.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 12:04 AM
    No. It is obvious BlackBerry is putting it's resources behind Android at this point.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    10-31-15 12:36 AM
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 03:28 AM
    Not right now, because I've bought Z30 just a few months ago. But If I haven't bought earlier it and let my parents spend more money on the phone, yes, why not.

I'm guessing that if BB10 Priv existed, it would have newer version of BB10, which should make more sense rather than giving it only minor updates on a "dead" OS.

Also, I find Passport way more interesting, but if they don't give Passport newer specs, the Priv could be the only option. Also I'm going to wait 1.5 - 2 more years so I can buy new phone, but then Priv won't be new. I'm pretty sure there are going to be some interesting phones, and hopefully BlackBerry is still going to make new phones, and until then, we'll know the fate of BB10.

Black, BlackBerry Z30/ 10.3.2.2789
    10-31-15 03:46 AM
    A BB10 sounds great and all, and I would welcome the chance to own one, but I think going android and adding BB10 features was the right move for this moment in time. The device looks great, and after seeing how slick android runs on it, the software additions look flawless. Hopefully battery life is comparable to BB10 to some extent.

If BlackBerry released a BB10 version, it would be icing on the cake

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 07:53 AM
    Sure thing. Five of them!
    10-31-15 08:07 AM
    BB10 is a superb OS for me. I've tried them all. The newest version of iOS, Droid, WindowsPhone and now BB10.3.x. Nothing competes with BB10 in my mind. If I had to do just ONE phone (I have more than one line and more than one Smartphone), I'd certainly consider a Priv if it has BB10 gestures and technique overlaid on a Droid OS. It's the best of both worlds if you want a compromise.

It also really depends on your preferences and loyalties to an OS. Now that I've finally adopted BB10, I am fiercely loyal to it. Not because it's BlackBerry but because for me, it's the most elegant, productive, and intuitive OS I have ever tried. I still use a 9900 on my business line and it is getting harder and harder to go back to OS7. I keep wanting to use BB10 gestures. I popped a sim in my old iPhone 4s (running the latest version of iOS) when there was a free Apple Music trial, and I kept trying to swipe to open and swipe left and right to make the iOS perform like BB10. 10's just got me hooked.
    epee likes this.
    10-31-15 01:08 PM
    Only if BlackBerry starts giving the OS some attention as far as updating the runtime and their native apps like Facebook and Twitter.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    10-31-15 01:35 PM
    Bb10 the best carpet to be pulled from under my feet. I may dump BlackBerry device and server completely. I just wanted to see what win 10 looks like but they're about as common in my area as BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 02:07 PM
    No I wouldn't, I was planning on moving from my passport to the samsung edge... just because blackberry came out with the android powered priv I preordered it

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 02:22 PM
    BB10 is a superb OS for me. I've tried them all. The newest version of iOS, Droid, WindowsPhone and now BB10.3.x. Nothing competes with BB10 in my mind. If I had to do just ONE phone (I have more than one line and more than one Smartphone), I'd certainly consider a Priv if it has BB10 gestures and technique overlaid on a Droid OS. It's the best of both worlds if you want a compromise.

It also really depends on your preferences and loyalties to an OS. Now that I've finally adopted BB10, I am fiercely loyal to it. Not because it's BlackBerry but because for me, it's the most elegant, productive, and intuitive OS I have ever tried. I still use a 9900 on my business line and it is getting harder and harder to go back to OS7. I keep wanting to use BB10 gestures. I popped a sim in my old iPhone 4s (running the latest version of iOS) when there was a free Apple Music trial, and I kept trying to swipe to open and swipe left and right to make the iOS perform like BB10. 10's just got me hooked.
    Agreed 100% that BB10 is best OS but I use multiple apps that just don't work properly on BB10. Sick of patching, manipulating APKs. Saying that, I think you may be pleasantly surprised how the BlackBerry Experience has been integrated into Priv.

From my Z-30
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    10-31-15 02:22 PM
    Agreed 100% that BB10 is best OS but I use multiple apps that just don't work properly on BB10. Sick of patching, manipulating APKs. Saying that, I think you may be pleasantly surprised how the BlackBerry Experience has been integrated into Priv.

From my Z-30
    Thanks. While I'm not a big App consumer, I certainly do use them, and it is a pain that my Banking App does not work well when side-loaded on BB10. I can see the appeal to have the #1 handheld OS in the world with a BB interface. It's simply too pricey for me at present, and I just got my BB10 phone not that long ago, but I'll sure be watching the development. For the time being I have a new Android on another line, and my BB10, so I want to enjoy a pure 10 experience for a while.
    10-31-15 02:39 PM
    Of course

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    10-31-15 05:42 PM
    I don't care really. In fact I don't give a flying crap about BlackBerry 10, nor do I give a flying crap about BlackBerry either. Only reason I'm getting the Priv and using my Classic is the PKB.
    What is PKB??

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 05:57 PM
    What is PKB??

Posted via CB10
    Physical keyboard.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-31-15 06:01 PM
    I certainly would buy one. In fact, I hope they release one. The R and D for new phones would go way down if they just rebranded their android devices.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 06:55 PM
    Yes, but only if BlackBerry shows that they are hiring development talent to replace the BB10 developers, designers, evangelists, and software engineers that Chen has lost or let go. I want to bet in the future of BlackBerry as a platform, not buy a phone with a platform that is dead or in maintenance mode because the board hired a CEO who can't build or sell anything.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 06:58 PM

This is my opinion as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 07:39 PM
    Yes!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 07:43 PM
    If it only ever had 10.3.3 and no more updates I would do it tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 08:06 PM
    I would like to buy a Passport with android.

No. I'm kidding.

Posted via CB10 on Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-31-15 08:07 PM
116 12345