Although Wireless charging in the Priv is a lot slower that wired, I like the convenience of just dropping the phone on a stand. However I've discovered an issue that is a big problem overnight. Seems that (unlike wired charging) once the phone reaches 100% on the wireless stand, it will NOT ever start charging again unless it is removed and replaced in the stand. This means that it will start to drain rather than charge. Now if you don't have much goings-on on then it probably doesn't matter much, but I have numerous backups and synchronizing tasks scheduled overnight. I've had the phone down to 15% by morning, once even drained completely!

When plugged in, the power monitoring software in the phone will continually top off the charge so that it is 100% in the morning.
    FF22 and anon(9742832) like this.
    07-16-17 08:36 AM
    Boo! This is why I stick to wires lol.
    07-17-17 05:00 PM
    Perhaps I was hasty to say "never" because there have been some times when I remove it in the morning and it IS at 100%. So I'm not sure why other times it drains after charging. Has made me untrusting of wireless overnight however ...
    07-24-17 08:26 AM
    It could be the charger. Mine has never done that. Always 100 after I wake up like that.
    07-24-17 10:16 AM
    I only wireless charge my phone overnight and very rarely do I use the plugged in charger unless I need a quick top-up, but I've been experiencing this recently, though not that drastically drained as your experience. In my case it drains to about mid 90's and I usually just remove it and place it back and it's full shortly after.
    This wasn't always the case though, as usually it would just be at 100% when I wake which leads me to believe something has changed with the software recently. Maybe in an update.
    07-24-17 12:18 PM