Has anyone had any luck with this? I went To Att ND tested it on a Samsung plate with no luck.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 09:34 AM
    Has anyone had any luck with this? I went To Att ND tested it on a Samsung plate with no luck.

Lot's of people have gotten it to work on their AT&T phones....

There is already a thread on this, check it out.
    11-09-15 10:12 AM
    Lot's of people have gotten it to work on their AT&T phones....

There is already a thread on this, check it out.
    Understand but what plate? The Samsung doesn't work. Not sure how some work and some don't. You would think they would be universal.

11-09-15 10:15 AM
    I use the Samsung Fast Charge and it works fine! It's not fast to me but it works!

Posted via the Crackberry Blackberry Priv
    11-09-15 10:15 AM
    I use the Samsung Fast Charge and it works fine! It's not fast to me but it works!

Strange. I put the phone on top of that at the store and it would not charge. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on?

11-09-15 10:46 AM
    Strange. I put the phone on top of that at the store and it would not charge. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on?

No it just needs to be placed right. You need to place the phone where the bottom of the phone covers the charger and let the top hang off...I have a picture but if course it won't let me attach it without crashing app!

11-09-15 11:41 AM
    No it just needs to be placed right. You need to place the phone where the bottom of the phone covers the charger and let the top hang off...I have a picture but if course it won't let me attach it without crashing app!

Sweet! That worked. Went to best buy last night and bought a Samsung fast charger

11-10-15 06:37 AM
    Sweet! That worked. Went to best buy last night and bought a Samsung fast charger

Now please let me know how long it takes to charge it lol its not so fast to me

11-10-15 07:30 AM
    Now please let me know how long it takes to charge it lol its not so fast to me

Lol. Honestly it's about 30 percent an hour. I got a good deal on it. Amazon has it for 47.99. Best buy matched it

11-10-15 07:33 AM
    I use a ultra rapid high amp charger block and it's quite rapid, and for me wireless charging is not that important! I know there is a demand obviously as I read about it here but what are the pros and cons?

11-10-15 07:36 AM
    I use a ultra rapid high amp charger block and it's quite rapid, and for me wireless charging is not that important! I know there is a demand obviously as I read about it here but what are the pros and cons?

I understand. To be honest I never had a phone that could do wireless charging. Wanted to at least try it out. I might just bring to working and have it sit on my desk.

11-10-15 07:39 AM
    Seems good to use at night. Save the micro usb some wear. Use the usb in battery emergencies.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:41 AM
    I just can't find any information if it's safe. Like does it hurts the battery in the long run.

11-10-15 07:43 AM