What charger will work with the Priv? Samsung?
    12-02-15 06:04 PM
    Pretty much any Qi charger works. I'm not as familiar with powermat.
    12-02-15 06:30 PM
    Should be fine. The phone supports both standards of wireless charging.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-02-15 06:30 PM
    What charger will work with the Priv? Samsung?
    9$ duracell powermat on amazon it's built for the old iPhone 4s and comes with a case and battery backup. But it works great. Not a quick charge though. Probably 4 hours from almost dead.

12-02-15 07:25 PM
    I've tried two different generic QI chargers that I got from Amazon a bit back, both of which work fine with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and my wife's Samsung Galaxy S5 (which doesn't come with QI charging built in, we had to get a separate back for that)... Both of them work on both of those phones... But neither are doing anything with my BlackBerry Priv

I did double-check (even though I'm in the US, so it shouldn't be an issue), and it is the STV100-1 model... And I've made sure the phone is perfectly seated in the middle of the QI charger, and there's no case on it or anything... So I'm not sure what the issue is...
    12-02-15 09:37 PM
    I've tried two different generic QI chargers that I got from Amazon a bit back, both of which work fine with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and my wife's Samsung Galaxy S5 (which doesn't come with QI charging built in, we had to get a separate back for that)... Both of them work on both of those phones... But neither are doing anything with my BlackBerry Priv

I did double-check (even though I'm in the US, so it shouldn't be an issue), and it is the STV100-1 model... And I've made sure the phone is perfectly seated in the middle of the QI charger, and there's no case on it or anything... So I'm not sure what the issue is...
    Not in the middle .. you have to put the charger little bit down the blackberry mark in the back

12-03-15 02:54 AM
    Does anybody know a charger that doesn't make noise? I bought one on Amazon, and works great, but it makes a clicking noise all night and drives me nuts.

12-03-15 05:55 AM
    Does anybody know a charger that doesn't make noise? I bought one on Amazon, and works great, but it makes a clicking noise all night and drives me nuts.

All Qi charger like that or most

12-03-15 06:00 AM
    9$ duracell powermat on amazon it's built for the old iPhone 4s and comes with a case and battery backup. But it works great. Not a quick charge though. Probably 4 hours from almost dead.

I bought this one and it works great. Maybe a slight high pitched whine depending on placement, but it works.
    12-03-15 06:00 AM

any wireless charger will work as the Priv supports both standards. the charging sensor is located towards the bottom of the phone, not in the center like other phones, which kind of causes an issue with the samsung wireless charger since the phone sits lopsided and not flush, basically it falls off, kind of annoying. the TYLT chargers are probably the best to get for the Priv since it is inclined and can rest solidly.
    00stryder likes this.
    12-03-15 06:19 AM
    My favorite is the Nokia Fatboy Pillow

Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow by Fatboy Overview - Microsoft - Global

you can pick them up on ebay for around $20
    12-03-15 01:15 PM
    I've got two of these Nokia DT-910 that I previously used with my Z30, it also works great with the Priv.

https://amazon.com/Nokia-DT-910-Wire...UvbUpU12124252
    12-03-15 01:41 PM
    Is it the spigen stand-up one?

I had the same issue, and I put a small bar of plastic ~1.5cm high on the bottom, so the phone sits that much higher up. Sound is inaudible when more than a foot away.
    12-03-15 03:34 PM
    I picked up the RAVPower Mini for $20 Cdn. Works well.
    12-03-15 03:47 PM