I've been wondering since it came out and since I got it...I don't see any actually good protective cases even with the leather and hard shell ones I kinda worry and I like the feel of Rubber or grippy cases like Otterbox etc but with the PRIV having a slider keyboard would it be too hard?

Will there ever be a decent protective case? I have the BB smart leather flip case but having to open it every time..lol

Thoughts?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-17-16 11:21 PM
    I'm surprised that no one has come out with a case that abandons the fact that it is a slider. With as many people who were whining about BlackBerry not making another all-touch device and wished there was a way to "disable" the physical keyboard, it seemed like a no brainer for a case design.

And, in all fairness, if I wanted an Otterbox case for the Priv, it would probably provide MUCH better protection if it did just that.
    02-17-16 11:46 PM
    The Seidio case for it rocks. Loving it on my Priv since I put it on.

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    02-17-16 11:49 PM
    Please try the Stilgut case for the Priv .It has better fit and finish . Please check the below link :
    Blackberry - Products
    02-17-16 11:51 PM
    Given one of my users has just destroyed his 3rd Priv (Sea water #1, Fresh water #2 and cup of coffee #3) I *really* wish that a lifeproof case could be made :-(
    02-17-16 11:53 PM
    Seidio

Attached Thumbnails Will there ever be a good PRIV case?-photostudio_1454373277826.jpg  
    02-18-16 12:10 AM
    The key word here is "protective".

iMO, the only good protective case is the OEM hard shell case. I found it too bulky so returned it.

The Seidio is nice has a kickstand but it is too wide and the slider mechanism is inhibited and not smooth. I also found it too slippery on the back and opening slider with one hand was not good due to this. I don't use it anymore.

I also have the TetDed case which I find the best, but it doesn't offer " protection" to the screen since it's a back bumper type case.

Most days I go naked, occasionally I will slap on the TetDed.

02-18-16 12:31 AM
    I have a leather wallet case that is just simple and gets the job done. Couldn't want anything else. 10 dollars off ebay from China.

Productivity via THE PRIV
    02-18-16 12:48 AM
    I just bought a generic pouch and it's working fine. The phone can be used naked 😉

It costed me $10 from local mall

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    Attached Thumbnails Will there ever be a good PRIV case?-7388.jpg  
    02-18-16 12:54 AM
    The key word here is "protective".

iMO, the only good protective case is the OEM hard shell case. I found it too bulky so returned it.

The Seidio is nice has a kickstand but it is too wide and the slider mechanism is inhibited and not smooth. I also found it too slippery on the back and opening slider with one hand was not good due to this. I don't use it anymore.

I also have the TetDed case which I find the best, but it doesn't offer " protection" to the screen since it's a back bumper type case.

Most days I go naked, occasionally I will slap on the TetDed.

The Seidio doesn't make it wide. The case isn't slippery at all. Makes it nice and grippy. To each their own.

02-18-16 02:14 AM
    Hello,

I have the Seidio, I like it but there is 2 annoying things for me :

- Slide up and down is not smooth
    - When keyboard is open, it crack when you push near the power button (see screenshot) and I rly don't like this feeling

Will there ever be a good PRIV case?-oggfwyf.jpg

@DJBS4LIFE : I hope there is no issue using your picture as an example.
    02-18-16 03:06 AM
    Hello,

I have the Seidio, I like it but there is 2 annoying things for me :

- Slide up and down is not smooth
    - When keyboard is open, it crack when you push near the power button (see screenshot) and I rly don't like this feeling

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OGgFWYf.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	391818

@DJBS4LIFE : I hope there is no issue using your picture as an example.
    No problem at all .

Mine is smooth. Just have to slide it up a few times. Obviously it won't be as smooth like it is without a case on.

02-18-16 10:07 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys I will look at the ones mentioned here

I'm considering buying a case like the smooth black one first mentioned and possibly just adding a grippy rubber back to the parts I hold so add some tactile support from heat etc and when it gets worn out take the case off and replace the grippy back

02-18-16 10:26 AM