10-21-15 09:02 AM
85 ... 234
tools
    I have a Classic for work and an Android for personal.

I stopped using my Android. The OS was too clunky and had me all frustrated. I just want a BB10 with a bigger screen.

Posted via CB10
    I feel ya on the Android user interface. When HP shut down the Palm servers, I was looking to replace my Palm Pre. I wanted the Blackberry Classic, but Sprint dumped Blackberry so I got a Q10 on Ebay. I didn't even consider an Android phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 11:22 PM
    Samsung Tab S 10.5. Hate the buttons both touch and real. Dislike how you move between apps. Actually, not very fond of the interface(s) at all!

So, will do as others have suggested. Wait for reviews and hopefully, unlike Verizon and more recent BB devices, they will have some in stock and charged so I can see what I think about it. But will I jump the first day like some here - NO WAY IN HELL. I may never jump.
    10-20-15 11:46 PM
    The Z30 (or BB10) has a native Map that does not get updated. Newly built roads are not on it. Rendering it useless compared to Google maps. Native Airline apps no longer work and the Android apps available won't work cause it wants G-Play service. Therefore I can't generate the barcode boarding pass. The amoled sscreen on the Z30 is absolutely useless when sun is out. Again rendering the device useless. Should we even get into the Facebook app? Or Uber? Yes, I know, use the websites, soon to be the tombstone imprint of Blackberry.

Oh.... did I forget about the extremely lousy camera? Jiminy Freakin' Christmas! The only reason I haven't smashed this Z30 with a hammer is because the Nexus 6P is sold out right now.

Seriously, why should I even support the Priv when BB has screwed buyers with this Z30.
    it hasn't screwed me. i've told ya- send that Z30 right over here! not playing with you!

i do like how no one has objected to the title of the this thread because it's quite appropriate. it is an android phone. and it won't be my first. i'd rather have two Z30's - 6stringriffs give it up if you don't want it! but deep down you know you do ;-)
    10-21-15 01:05 AM
    Had a S1 for a bit (which I then bricked within 4 months, but it was when the iPhone 4s was out... and it was thrown in the garbage to begin with), had a S4 for a bit (year and a half, since Z10s kept dying on me smh, went through 3 of them, but then the screen stopped working), and now, I'm rocking a ZenFone 2, which I'm very happy with Doesn't look like an Asus phone at all though from what I've done to it. I can't wait to get the Hub, the BB Keyboard, and other goodies on this 4GB of ram beast I would've waited for the Priv but slider keyboard is ew for me.

As an ex-android user, It won't be. But Priv helped me to buy my first iPhone and my last BlackBerry phone.
    this post is the most savage thing I've seen on CB in a long time, i can't even.
    10-21-15 03:07 AM
    OMG guys this is just lameeee, I don't understand how anyone beeing a tech guy is so conservative to not at least TRY a different OS. That's lame. You will see, the PRIV will be very successful. Why don't you go back to Symbian then, since, everything was better back then, right??

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 04:09 AM
    It would definitely be my first Android phone. Looking forward to it, if, T-Mo gets it.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 05:23 AM
    OMG guys this is just lameeee, I don't understand how anyone beeing a tech guy is so conservative to not at least TRY a different OS. That's lame. You will see, the PRIV will be very successful. Why don't you go back to Symbian then, since, everything was better back then, right??

Posted via CB10
    Didn't you read It? Most of us tried Android, or come from it. This is exactly why we don't want to go there again.

Posted via CB10
    vgorous, anon(9169048) and extisis like this.
    10-21-15 07:22 AM
    No, it will be my 2nd Android device - finally a worthy and appropriate upgrade over my Motorola Droid 4.
    PRIV is something I have been waiting for since mid 2012!
    Finally, Android PKB is back and I'm glad that I was patient, although I was loosing hope continuously...
    10-21-15 07:45 AM
    Bought a HTC Hero and got rid of it within a week. Jumped on iPhone for a few years before being BlackBerry exclusive since 2010. I'll get the priv because it's a BlackBerry, but BlackBerry 10 will never die as the love of my life =)
    10-21-15 07:53 AM
    Second after using a android tablet.

Posted via Z30.
    10-21-15 09:02 AM
85 ... 234