My WiFi turns off automatically over night when the phone is charging, does not happen every night but occasionally. Running Android MM with a the latest updates.

Anyone have the same problem?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-17-16 02:42 AM
    My WiFi turns off automatically over night when the phone is charging, does not happen every night but occasionally. Running Android MM with a the latest updates.

Anyone have the same problem?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I'm still on Lollipop but for the last week, I was having the same issue but not only at night. It would just happen. Wifi was suddenly toggled off.

I figured it might be associated with some app that saves power although it was happening at battery levels of 80, 60 or whatever. My Priv with LL does not have the Doze feature I've read about. But suddenly, the other day using Task Manager I saw that Greenify was running. While I probably did download/install it after reading about it, I forgot I had it. I'm not sure that was the reason wifi turned off but rather than messing about with it, I UNinstalled it Thurs night. Since yesterday, wifi has remained on.so a bit more than 24 hours when it was happening more than once or twice a day for a week now. Again, not sure if I did not have it setup right or it might have been a coincidence but it will remain UNinstalled.
    09-17-16 09:35 AM