I am having problems with my wifi speed. I have the home wifi set up in my saved networks. When I try to do a google search it times out and I get a message saying oops! Something went wrong ....turn on your wifi. The wifi is turned on and when I go to settings my wifi shows an excellent signal. I have tried both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands with same results. If I turn off wifi and use my LTE connection it is fast. I have deleted the network and re-connected several times with the same failed results. Any ideas of what the issues may be? Router is asus with a/c. No problems with all my other connected devices.
    12-03-15 08:58 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Have also reconfigured wifi networks repeatedly but no change. Only solution at this point is to turn off wifi altogether and run on LTE which is very quick.
    12-04-15 11:15 PM
    Att model?
    I read somewhere in this forum that �t's the bloatware that came with the att model that causes the issue

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 11:41 PM
    For me, no, unlocked from ShopBlackberry. No bloatware.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 12:20 AM
    Same problem here, sometimes it says no internet connection when I'm looking at full wifi signal. I try the action again and it works fine. It's a software issue that will probably get resolved asap.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 O2 UK
    12-05-15 01:14 AM
    Att model?
    I read somewhere in this forum that �t's the bloatware that came with the att model that causes the issue

Posted via CB10
    Nope. Mine is from Rogers in Canada. Same here guygardener73, wifi works sometimes, no times then miraculously it works then stop again. What I also notice is even when my wifi signal is the highest according to the phone and indicator my LTE is 1/2 bar, no bar or1 bar. Even if I turn off wifi I can instantly use LTE and it is fast.
    12-05-15 04:20 AM
    Whats your connection speed?

Wifi problems help-pixelated.jpg

My passport connects at 433mbps and my priv connects at 867mbps

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-05-15 08:21 AM
    I am having problems with my wifi speed. I have the home wifi set up in my saved networks. When I try to do a google search it times out and I get a message saying oops! Something went wrong ....turn on your wifi. The wifi is turned on and when I go to settings my wifi shows an excellent signal. I have tried both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands with same results. If I turn off wifi and use my LTE connection it is fast. I have deleted the network and re-connected several times with the same failed results. Any ideas of what the issues may be? Router is asus with a/c. No problems with all my other connected devices.
    Although this a BlackBerry blog, not sure if you can get router information on here. But here ya go!!! Sometimes updating the firmware helps improves the reliability and can increase speeds.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-05-15 10:14 AM
    I have similar issues with my wifi. I determined that when both wifi and Bluetooth are on and BOTH are connected (wifi connected to my router and Bluetooth paired with my speaker) my wifi basically becomes unusable. I can't even run a speed test as it errors out. As soon as I disconnect the Bluetooth my wifi works great. I seem to remember similar issues on my early Z10 OS. Hopefully it can be fixed with the MR that is due next week. Any one else noticed the same pattern?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-15 10:38 AM