I determined that when both wifi and Bluetooth are on and BOTH are connected (wifi connected to my router and Bluetooth paired with my speaker) my wifi basically becomes unusable. I can't even run a speed test as it errors out. As soon as I disconnect the Bluetooth my wifi works great. I seem to remember similar issues on my early Z10 OS. Hopefully it can be fixed with the MR that is trickling down to us poor At&t owners. Any one else noticed the same pattern?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-12-15 12:17 PM
    I haven't heard of this before, but it certainly sounds like the Bluetooth and WiFi signals are probably using the same (or very similar) frequencies. Changing the WiFi broadcast channel on your router may help.

How to do so varies from model to model, so you'd have to Google for how to make the change.

Tweaking the channel can also give you a better WiFi signal for all your devices. Take a look at this article: Change Your Wi-Fi Router Channel to Optimize Your Wireless Signal
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-12-15 05:38 PM
    I extensively stream audio over wifi to my BT speaker. I've never seen this issue . Sounds like you have a defective device.

I do use 5ghz wifi though. Idk if that matters.
    12-13-15 12:28 AM
    I extensively stream audio over wifi to my BT speaker. I've never seen this issue . Sounds like you have a defective device.

I do use 5ghz wifi though. Idk if that matters.
    It does. The 5Ghz band uses different frequencies.
    12-13-15 09:14 AM
    Move AP to channel 1 if you can.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 03:47 PM
    Thank you all. I just installed the new ATT update, will see if it fixes things. Will also look into changing channel and selecting a 5GHz frequency.
    12-14-15 11:38 AM
    I had this a while ago when using a Bluetooth mouse with my MacBook - if I was downloading a large file over WiFi then the mouse was jittery as I moved it around. Elessar is right - login to your WiFi router and see if you can change the channel, I'm pretty positive that you don't have a defective Priv.
    12-14-15 06:33 PM
    I tried selecting different wifi channels, all the way from 1 to 11 and that did not help my interference issue. The problem is that Bluetooth will "hop" the entire 2.4GHz spectrum, so no wifi channels are "safe" from it. My router (AT&T Uverse) does not have 5GHz capability, so not sure what to try, short of buying a new router
    12-15-15 02:51 PM
    I tried selecting different wifi channels, all the way from 1 to 11 and that did not help my interference issue. The problem is that Bluetooth will "hop" the entire 2.4GHz spectrum, so no wifi channels are "safe" from it. My router (AT&T Uverse) does not have 5GHz capability, so not sure what to try, short of buying a new router
    Darn. I thought the channel change was the key.

I'm going to pass this around to see if we can come up with any other options.
    12-15-15 02:57 PM