Hub. Hub. Hub.
    Not the same Hub. There will be a thread created once this phone releases, dedicated to how the Hub isn't the same and wah waah boo hoo fix it. Will be entertaining. Already got MJ making a fresh batch.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 03:35 PM
    BlackBerry + apps!
    You mean kb + apps.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 03:36 PM
    What's kb?
    10-05-15 03:43 PM
    What's kb?
    Keyboard

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 07:34 AM
    I'm sold on the Priv being yet another device failure for BlackBerry. Chen is nothing more than a phony proxy CEO who will sink BlackBerry further into the red.
    10-06-15 07:49 AM
    I'm sold on the Priv being yet another device failure for BlackBerry. Chen is nothing more than a phony proxy CEO who will sink BlackBerry further into the red.
    Won't it be prudent to wait and see how Priv does when its launched, before jumping to hasty conclusion?
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-06-15 10:51 AM
    I bought my Passport mostly for the PKB. I like BB10 however, I hate all the unnecessary swipes needed just to get basic info. I do a tremendous amount of texting/emails, etc. Having to slide down the PKB may be neat but doing it a hundred times a day will become tiresome.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 08:21 AM
    I bought my Passport mostly for the PKB. I like BB10 however, I hate all the unnecessary swipes needed just to get basic info. I do a tremendous amount of texting/emails, etc. Having to slide down the PKB may be neat but doing it a hundred times a day will become tiresome.

Posted via CB10
    You're complaining about the one swipe to view said basic info?

If you hate swiping then you might like android and it's various series of taps needed to get where u want ;-) the Perv is for you.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 05:19 PM
    Aww somebody got offended because one person doesn't like swipe gestures on bb10.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Very often we all forget that people's likes and dislikes vary and it's okay.
    10-20-15 11:48 AM
    I think the Priv will be great.. After reading up about Silent Circle and their phones I'm thinking I would love to go with them. They are the most secure and private OS. I would love to have my Passport and it's keyboard or the Priv running on Silent Cirlce's software..

The Blackphone 2 specs are top shelf.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 11:52 AM
85 ... 234