It didn't fall or anything. I just left it charging and when I woke up this morning noticed it not being on...Last night, it was on low battery and left it charging but when I woke up it was just completely dead. It doesn't even display the low batter light or if I'm charging it, it won't even display that it's charging...It's not the charger either. I've changed it. It's done this before a couple of times. But this time, it's stayed off. This is like the 2-3rd time. Sometimes when it's turning back on, it literally takes longer than it should. Do I need to change the battery? or is does it sound like something else?
    12-01-17 10:58 PM
    It didn't fall or anything. I just left it charging and when I woke up this morning noticed it not being on...Last night, it was on low battery and left it charging but when I woke up it was just completely dead. It doesn't even display the low batter light or if I'm charging it, it won't even display that it's charging...It's not the charger either. I've changed it. It's done this before a couple of times. But this time, it's stayed off. This is like the 2-3rd time. Sometimes when it's turning back on, it literally takes longer than it should. Do I need to change the battery? or is does it sound like something else?
    Press annd hold the Power key for 3 seconds

Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using won’t close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.
    12-01-17 11:10 PM