I don't get it. Saw Priv at Att store. I don't get it.

If I want android I'd rather have a galaxy and just add BBM.

I'm sticking w my PP.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 05:54 PM
    Well go get the Galaxy phone then. Why bother us with stupid post like yours

Posted via CB10
    jlaros, bakron1, Mr4aces and 4 others like this.
    11-08-15 05:55 PM
    Well go get the Galaxy phone then. Why bother us with stupid post like yours

Posted via CB10
    I concur!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-08-15 06:14 PM
    Well why would you get a Galaxy? If you want Samsung, you should go Tigan!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:15 PM
    I find this really funny that people start thread about what they are doing currently, today, and tomorrow making this forum their personal diary blog. I mean who cares? Give us some nice reviews and opinions from people who have actually used the phone. Most of the threads here are from people who went to ATT store for what some 10,30,45 mins? Cool, if they don't like it, move on to next.

Posted from Passport SE
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-08-15 06:21 PM
    So this guy wants to keep his PP aka Passport I guess
    Must be an angry BB10 user that wants BB10 on PRIV

Posted via Passport Silver Edition
    11-08-15 07:01 PM
    Why not?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:03 PM

I'm sticking w my PP.

Posted via CB10
    Galaxy cannot be compared with the mighty Priv. It looks pedestrian device to the Priv.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2789
    11-08-15 07:30 PM
    I think OP has a valid question. What makes the Priv better than the Galaxy line or something similar? Other than having a PKB, what's the point?

This is a discussion forum about a BlackBerry produced android device. What should someone buy this product over something that has been shown to be an industry leader?

For someone considering purchasing a Priv, it'd be nice to know why I should pick one up over something else, instead of a bunch of defensive comments bashing someone for a decent question.

So, the question remains...why Priv? What makes it better?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:33 PM

I'm sticking w my PP.

Posted via CB10
    Lol @ galaxy.

Clearly you've never used android.
    11-08-15 07:34 PM
    Fighting between him keeping his Galaxy or using the Priv is ridiculous. Its the same OS!! OP if you don't like a slider and want the Hub and vkb just download them and put them on your Galaxy. Arguing Android over Android is ridiculous. They are the same OS with tweaks put in by both different OEM's.
    11-08-15 07:36 PM
    I think OP has a valid question. What makes the Priv better than the Galaxy line or something similar? Other than having a PKB, what's the point?

This is a discussion forum about a BlackBerry produced android device. What should someone buy this product over something that has been shown to be an industry leader?

For someone considering purchasing a Priv, it'd be nice to know why I should pick one up over something else, instead of a bunch of defensive comments bashing someone for a decent question.

Posted via CB10
    Plenty of reviews here and on android central that can answer that question.
    For one. I like having an nexus type android experience but with some nice blackberry features I.e hub
    11-08-15 07:37 PM
    Plenty of reviews here and on android central that can answer that question.
    For one. I like having an nexus type android experience but with some nice blackberry features I.e hub
    This is an acceptable answer.

I've already read and watched the reviews, and I've made up my mind, but people coming on here and telling OP that he asked something stupid isn't what this community should be about.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:40 PM
    Why Not?

posted from my Priv!
    11-08-15 07:40 PM
    This is an acceptable answer.

I've already read and watched the reviews, and I've made up my mind, but people coming on here and telling OP that he asked something stupid isn't what this community should be about.

Posted via CB10
    It's just how the community has become over the years. Crap load of haters so people get defensive.

It was kind of a short and sh***y question though. Lol. Like to compare it to a galaxy phone? Like which galaxy dude? There are 1000 different Galaxy phones with diff specs.
    Galaxy note
    Galaxy S series
    Galaxy alpha
    Galaxy ****
    11-08-15 07:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm currently using a Galaxy s6 and will be switching to the priv, this phone is nice but the priv will help me be more productive as a business owner on a daily basis. The pkb will allow me to bang out extensive emails with minimal mistakes, the hub will allow me to easily see and deal with my 9 email accounts, calendar appointments and 3 social media accounts for promoting. Blackberrys have always made doing business easier for me on a mobile device. I also hate touch wiz on this phone and will enjoy the close to pure google experience.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    11-08-15 07:59 PM
    Sorry to take this off topic but does anyone know why I can't post a new thread? Every time I try it looks like it goes through but doesn't actually post

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 08:04 PM

I'm sticking w my PP.

Posted via CB10
    If we had to explain it, you wouldn't understand it!

However I do understand your user name now after such a stupid waste of a thread....

Posted via Priv
    11-08-15 08:08 PM