I had my BB doing some updates on BB Hub and Facebook and when they were complete I've got an error saying 'Blackberry Hub failed to launch' and the screen froze.

I rebooted my phone and when it turned on and entered my pin it remained in boot mode for 3hrs until the battery went dead. I re-charged my phone and checked in crackberry's forum for possible solutions. I have also done a hard reset (holding the power button for 32secs) to do a data factory reset and still the same problem persists.

It has been like this for the past 3 days and BB support has directed me to Crackberry. So I would like to ask if anyone has a possible solution, or should I be looking into buying another BB??

thanks,

Genz
    04-23-18 12:19 PM
    I had my BB doing some updates on BB Hub and Facebook and when they were complete I've got an error saying 'Blackberry Hub failed to launch' and the screen froze.

I rebooted my phone and when it turned on and entered my pin it remained in boot mode for 3hrs until the battery went dead. I re-charged my phone and checked in crackberry's forum for possible solutions. I have also done a hard reset (holding the power button for 32secs) to do a data factory reset and still the same problem persists.

It has been like this for the past 3 days and BB support has directed me to Crackberry. So I would like to ask if anyone has a possible solution, or should I be looking into buying another BB??

thanks,

Genz
    You can try running an autoloader.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    Rico4you and genzora like this.
    04-23-18 12:22 PM