About leaving Verizon, some of the carriers, notably T-Mobile and Sprint have deals where they will buy out your contract and reimburse you for switching. The "catch" is you have to pay Verizon first then get reimbursed by T-Mobile or Sprint via a bill credit OR prepaid visa card.
    09-28-16 01:10 PM
    About leaving Verizon, some of the carriers, notably T-Mobile and Sprint have deals where they will buy out your contract and reimburse you for switching. The "catch" is you have to pay Verizon first then get reimbursed by T-Mobile or Sprint via a bill credit OR prepaid visa card.
    Catch is that you have to get the new device from them, so unless you switch to an iPhone, you're still beholden to the carrier for updates.
    09-28-16 06:42 PM
    Catch is that you have to get the new device from them, so unless you switch to an iPhone, you're still beholden to the carrier for updates.
    Although currently not offered by T-Mobile, they DID get and put out the Priv Marshmallow update. But yea I do believe you have to get a T-Mobile, Sprint etc financed phone as part of the deal. It's still a pretty good deal. FTR I believe Verizon offers the deal too.
    09-29-16 11:44 AM
28 12