Hello

I'm new here so forgive me if this has been answered but if it has I cant find it.

I've had the priv since the release date and love. One major issue though...once a day at least all my calendar entries disappear (normally right before I'm about to start a conference call!). They then return within an hour or so but as you can imagine this is pretty annoying.

So far I have checked all settings (they are all correct...was on the phone to BB support checking them); uninstalled calendar updates and re-installed. Done a total reset...and yet the issue keeps returning.

Is anyone else experiencing this and if so have you found a fix.

thanks!
    02-01-16 05:57 AM
    Never experienced this sorry

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-01-16 06:29 AM
    Are you using the latest version of Calendar? Think it should be 1.1.2.9470.. You can check in Settings>Apps>Calendar.. If not, go to Google Play and update the app
    02-04-16 01:01 PM
    I had all my calendar entries disapear about a week ago on my priv. They have not come back, and I have not been in the mood to enter them again.... So cheesed
    03-13-16 11:15 PM
    I had all my calendar entries disapear about a week ago on my priv. They have not come back, and I have not been in the mood to enter them again.... So cheesed
    Is your account still on the device? What account are you using?
    03-14-16 04:46 PM
    Hello

I'm new here so forgive me if this has been answered but if it has I cant find it.

I've had the priv since the release date and love. One major issue though...once a day at least all my calendar entries disappear (normally right before I'm about to start a conference call!). They then return within an hour or so but as you can imagine this is pretty annoying.

So far I have checked all settings (they are all correct...was on the phone to BB support checking them); uninstalled calendar updates and re-installed. Done a total reset...and yet the issue keeps returning.

thanks!
    What type of account are you using?
    03-14-16 04:46 PM
    I really like it when people complain and there's no follow-up. Doesn't help things one iota! Geez!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-14-16 04:50 PM
    The KeyOne does this too. All appointments randomly vanish for hours. The Passport and Q10 and Bold never did this. I'm using Google Calendar. I don't like Android for this reason. Too much interconnectivity. This and the constantly malfunctioning square button are huge annoyances on the Key1. What can I do to stop my appointments from vanishing for 5 hours when I need them?? What if they fail to come back at all? Not ok. I don't have a backup. Nobody has offered advice that's helped. Because nothing helps. Huge design flaw.
    10-25-17 09:44 PM
    I have the opposite problem. I'm trying to sync a phone(priv), outlook on my laptop and external Google calenders (family) and all of my events show up 2X. I have not been able to find the duplication!
    10-26-17 08:25 AM
    I would check via a browser that the relevant calendars are set to display. I don't know if that's an issue, but it's worth checking.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    10-26-17 08:36 AM
    Hello

thanks!
    This just happened to me too. I just turned on my phone this morning to find my calendar completely empty. It’s an Exchange calendar (work). Emails seem to be syncing ok but the calendar is completely blank. Checking with IT to see if they know anything about it.
    11-14-17 08:29 AM