When I enter a contact, I can choose to add the number as a mobile number but when I add a 2nd number, I can not choose "mobile" as the type of number....

Any suggestions?
    11-12-15 12:45 AM
    Looks like an oversight on BlackBerry on their own app. You can enter the second number as "MMS" and it will still allow you to text the second number if needed.

Maybe editing the contact on another source ex. If you back your contacts to Gmail, editing the contact online and it should sync to your phone.

I'd suggest opening a case with BlackBerry on their support site so they are aware of the issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 12:54 AM
    I can confirm that there is an issue with Mobile numbers with creating contacts. If you set the first to Home, then the second to Mobile, it removes the option for Mobile completely from the first, even if you change the second to something other than Mobile again.

My suggest would be to modify it after from another client, for the time being. Report this to BlackBerry I you can.

11-12-15 12:58 AM
    I can confirm that it works fine and there is no issue. You can put multiple numbers under a contact. There is no issue...

Posted via Priv
    Last edited by BoldBigWorm; 11-12-15 at 01:15 AM.
    11-12-15 01:03 AM
    When I enter a contact, I can choose to add the number as a mobile number but when I add a 2nd number, I can not choose "mobile" as the type of number....

Any suggestions?
    Is this an ActiveSync account? If so, you're limited to one entry for each type of label (Mobile, Work, Home, etc).

It's an ActiveSync/Exchange limitation not a BlackBerry limitation.
    iToya and piquepoc like this.
    11-12-15 01:30 AM
    Is this an ActiveSync account? If so, you're limited to one entry for each type of label (Mobile, Work, Home, etc).

It's an ActiveSync/Exchange limitation not a BlackBerry limitation.
    You're right about this one! Contacts I have backed up to Gmail allow multiple mobile numbers with no issue.
    11-12-15 01:50 AM

Any suggestions?
    Hit custom and add ''mobile 2''.

11-12-15 05:34 AM