Can I not have my own ringtone anymore, always liked having any song i want as my ringtone

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 10:56 AM
    Because you wasted time making this thread instead of googling how to and setting the ringtone that you want?

Posted via Priv
    unluky likes this.
    11-13-15 11:00 AM
    Because you wasted time making this thread instead of googling how to and setting the ringtone that you want?

Posted via Priv
    Yeah I hate the Priv, and Android in general but even this isn't the worst of the problems. It's still easy enough to set a ring tone albeit not as easy as on bb10. Of course this depends on how familiar you are with android and needing apps and where the ring tone is located on your phone (internal or on SD card).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 11:21 AM
    ^ yes you need to have a file manager! Everyone is crying about this but there are over 100 for free in app world that takes less than a minute to install

I can not stress how great the media player POWERAMP is. Everyone that owns the Priv should download the trial version of it. If you like it it costs 3 or 4 bucks for the full version. It is the best android media player hands down. Great bluetooth capabilities, equilizer, easy to navigate with many other helpfull feature such as click on a song and add as a ringtone!

Posted via Priv
    11-13-15 11:59 AM
    It's easy as can be. Copy what every you want as a ringtone or notification in the respective folders. I wanted to use my SD card as the storage place for that stuff so I just created the folders Ringtones and Notifications on the root of the SD card, copied the files, and there it was.
    11-13-15 12:52 PM