I just want to save a file from an email directly to SD card.
    Every file Mgr says I have to grant permission but I have no option to select SD card. My File Mgr sees I have a sd card , my pictures are saved to it but holy hell!
    Someone please help?. Do I have to wait for BlackBerry to fix. I downloaded Solid Explorer. Paid my $1.99 etc.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-16-15 06:15 PM
    just save it to your downloads folder. that's where it all goes regardless. And then go to the folder and move it in file manager. problem solved.
    11-16-15 06:16 PM
    I just want to save a file from an email directly to SD card.
    Every file Mgr says I have to grant permission but I have no option to select SD card. My File Mgr sees I have a sd card , my pictures are saved to it but holy hell!
    Someone please help?. Do I have to wait for BlackBerry to fix. I downloaded Solid Explorer. Paid my $1.99 etc.

Posted from my Priv!
    The app doing the saving (ie your email app). has to enable saving to SD card.

The file manager has nothing to do with the save location.
    11-16-15 06:19 PM
    The app doing the saving (ie your email app). has to enable saving to SD card.

The file manager has nothing to do with the save location.
    So how do you make that happen in the Hub. I need a Priv user to answer.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-16-15 06:26 PM
    just save it to your downloads folder. that's where it all goes regardless. And then go to the folder and move it in file manager. problem solved.
    That does not work. Moving to ES File. Solid Explorer or any other File Mgr to SD from downloads. Just to cloud.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-16-15 06:29 PM
    Is the media card formatted as exfat?

If so, I think the issue is with how exfat formatted cards are not being recognized

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 06:36 PM
    Is the media card formatted as exfat?

If so, I think the issue is with how exfat formatted cards are not being recognized

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I downloaded BlackBerry exfat but understand BlackBerry Support is working on the issue so there will be no SD card issues. Will have to patient I guess.
    That's what you get for a new phone.
    Worth it though.

Posted from my Priv!
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 11-16-15 at 07:15 PM.
    11-16-15 06:49 PM
    I downloaded BlackBerry exfat but understand BlackBerry Support is working on the issue so there will be no SD card issues. Will have to patient I guess.
    That's what you get for a new phone.
    Worth it though.

Posted from my Priv!
    I've been having the same issues... tried the FX File Manager, the Solid File Manager & ES Explorer and none of them worked, then I downloaded the Asus File Manager and not only is way more intuitive and actually worked, it looks and feels a lot like a BB 10 file manager that I'm use too - Nice & simple and actually works.

Edit: I also backed up up my 128GB sd card and used EaseUS Partition Master to reformat the SD card to FAT 32 to get around the exFAT issues for now.
    11-17-15 02:40 AM