I have a BB Priv. After setting it up, I can send and receive gmail and receive company mail through the company server. I cannot send mail through the company server using any settings provided by tech services. I've tried wifi and I've tried only Rogers data. No go. I've managed at one point to change the outgoing protocols so that the phone says the email is sent, but on numerous tests no one has ever received the mail sent.
    I've used all the same settings from my BB Passport but they did not help. Tech spent more than an hour working with it and gave up. Any suggestions?
    12-09-15 10:21 AM
    This would be an issues with your IT team. Most IT teams will have to make sure you have the right settings to get this working. Now if your IT team does not know you are putting corp email on a personal device then that is what you cannot send email and you are violating corp policy they don't like that LOL. This is a job for your IT team though not us..
    12-09-15 02:53 PM
    I am having exactly the same issue. Wondering if you could solve your problem. If yes then please guide. Thanks
    03-25-16 11:10 AM
    Can you give a little more details as to what your issue is?
    03-25-16 11:16 AM
    I have a BB Priv. After setting it up, I can send and receive gmail and receive company mail through the company server. I cannot send mail through the company server using any settings provided by tech services. I've tried wifi and I've tried only Rogers data. No go. I've managed at one point to change the outgoing protocols so that the phone says the email is sent, but on numerous tests no one has ever received the mail sent.
    I've used all the same settings from my BB Passport but they did not help. Tech spent more than an hour working with it and gave up. Any suggestions?
    Your tech guy should look into the email server log which will tell them exactly what is the problem.
    03-25-16 11:51 AM
    I could set up my gmail and hotmail on my Blackberry Priv but the two Pop 3 accounts I set up I can only receive emails but can not send. I tried with all outgoing server settings with changing Port numbers and security level settings but still not going. In one of the settings with Port no 110 and security set to "None" it shows a tick confirming email gone but none of the receivers got any. My IT server hosts though confirmed outgoing server port as 587 but setting on that it immediately fails.
    03-25-16 08:03 PM
    I could set up my gmail and hotmail on my Blackberry Priv but the two Pop 3 accounts I set up I can only receive emails but can not send. I tried with all outgoing server settings with changing Port numbers and security level settings but still not going. In one of the settings with Port no 110 and security set to "None" it shows a tick confirming email gone but none of the receivers got any. My IT server hosts though confirmed outgoing server port as 587 but setting on that it immediately fails.
    Outgoing ports must be either 587 or 465. What is your outgoing email setting?
    03-25-16 08:54 PM