It sounds like BB has dropped support for Priv Lollipop (or else there would be an update for BB Services for L). Since Verizon hasn't even announced a MM release, unless BB decides to continue supporting L, Verizon Priv is a lost cause. I think I'll give it a last ditch effort by downgrading blackberry services to factory version (that is the option that shows up when I click to disable it, didn't click it yet as I was traveling and didn't want to brick my phone while away), but if that fails, I think I'll just get a phone from a manufacturer that does support currently sold versions of their phones.

Since it will be my fist non-blackberry phone in over a decade ; Android or IOS - any opinions from previous blackberry owners? One big requirement for me is ability to sync with 2 exchange servers. I'd consider Windows but it's missing one of the few apps I need on a phone - Tesla Model S App.
    iOS has Tesla Model S app.
    06-05-16 09:36 AM
    What version of Hub and BlackBerry Services are you running for folks seeing this issue? Could you also post a screen cap of the 'battery monitor' screens showing the usage quickly if you don't mind? A few other details which would be helpful...

- What accounts do you have all setup in Hub - email accounts and social please
    - Number of days email synced and sync interval

Thanks!
    Hi Again c_bryant34!
    I am having the same issue. My phone eventually chokes on the bb services and I have to dump everything in the hub and reinstall or my battery doesn't last. I'm now on Hub v 1.2.10221 and 1.2.137032 of BB services. Don't have monitor screen to share bc i dumped everything again last night, it said BB services were using 26%. I have 4 gmails (had 7 or 8 email accounts from different providers on my bb bold running os 7 and had NO issues at all); one synchs all the time w 30 days of mail, the rest synch hourly, 1 of those 3 has 30 days mail the other two 7. Only one gives me alerts. (Sometimes 2 if i'm expecting an email i'll turn it on). Light only, don't get sound, vibrate or smoke signals. I also don't sync calendars, just email.

Also have whatsapp and skype but i'm not logged into skype and don't get many messages on whatsapp.

Until I dumped BB services last night it was draining 1% or so approx every 5 minutes. It's pretty inconvenient to keep having to do this. If you guys can't fix this, you should do something so we can back up our hub settings, dump the data, and restore our accounts and customizations without having to keep doing it manually. That would be a huge help.

Right now BB services is showing 3% instead of the 26% it said yesterday. It had been creeping up to that number for some time.

I also notice, when a calendar alert (notification? whatever you call it) is waiting to be snoozed, my battery rapidly drains. Which is annoying bc i have to dismiss instead of snooze or my battery goes kablooey, and the calendar is important. I am constantly killing windows and greenifying to try and keep the battery from draining but most of the issues are bc of hub and calendar alerts.

It is much improved since the original battery issues I experienced on the two privs I sent back; back then i couldn't have any apps on the phone. Now I have a ton of apps, but i keep them killed unless i use them and i don't use them daily. I can generally go from 8am to 6pm without a charge; some days i have no drain issues, other if i don't plug in by 6 i'm dead. I can usually attribute this to the bb services or android services. I don't really know what happens if you kill android services, i would imagine it's not good since the phone is android! Thanks!
    KuroKei likes this.
    06-05-16 01:04 PM
    My device has been showing higher than normal power usage for BlackBerry services after the most recent update to MM as of late. It was fine before so not sure why it's acting up now and I hope the next update for June will fix this small but annoying issue.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    06-05-16 04:56 PM
28 12