Hi to all.
    I never had BlackBerry and priv is my 1st one. After this I found out crackberry and other communities where peoples are connected with love of BlackBerry.
    1st of all have to say, I really love mu priv and I think it's sad I haven't used previous devices.
    In other side what I see, peoples are sad, sometimes angry about BlackBerry managment, that they dont care about BlackBerry 10. And many other things. How BlackBerry wants to return in market? It seems they killed BlackBerry 10, and only funs use this system without many apps. Now about android, almost every company have 7.. Version but from BlackBerry management no word about it. I'm sure in maximum 3 years BlackBerry will died filanlly!
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    08-17-17 12:26 PM
    Sorry but BlackBerry is a business and make business decisions...

BlackBerry is pretty much out of the hardware business now, and seems to be doing "ok" in the software business. Their Android products that they sold are EOL and it's doubtful they are working to better those devices. Sorry they disappointed you, but don't think "they" are too happy about it either...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-17-17 01:27 PM
    BlackBerry gives its name for mobile Devices. So they will be identified with them. Sure no way else.
    08-17-17 01:40 PM
    Nougat may come yet to the Priv. Wait until Mid-September. If we are nougatless after September, then is the time to cry copious tears. Until then, believe.
    08-17-17 02:14 PM
    Nougat may come yet to the Priv. Wait until Mid-September. If we are nougatless after September, then is the time to cry copious tears. Until then, believe.
    What is it about Nougat that you think will cure all the ills of modern mankind?
    Mirko935 likes this.
    08-17-17 08:19 PM
    September will come and go and before you know there will be a cold November rain. BlackBerry won't spend the money for Nougat on the PRIV or DTEK. BBMo possibly might upgrade DTEK, however, that's unlikely.
    08-17-17 09:11 PM
    The only nougat will be something one eats...
    08-18-17 01:27 AM
    Time will tell, won't it. Either the csr people were blowing smoke or they were telling the truth. If it is not true, I will be disappointed, but it also won't be the end of the world. I don't expect Nougat nor did BlackBerry promise it. However it would be nice.

If it does come, I will smugly remind everyone I was right.
    Nathan Conley and glwerry like this.
    08-18-17 06:43 AM