07-21-15 12:42 AM
32 12
tools
    I tried to like my Q10 when I traded my Nexus 4 to a buddy for it but just couldn't deal with the lack of app support and small screen. I have an LG-G2 now but this may win me back if the OS is seamless. I do miss a querty keyboard still. BB's market share may actually be relevant again if they release Android devices.
    07-04-15 11:57 PM
    But BlackBerry is running Android now isn't it?

Everyone is saying that the BlackBerry phone is an Android phone right?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 12:58 AM
    I tried to like my Q10 when I traded my Nexus 4 to a buddy for it but just couldn't deal with the lack of app support and small screen. I have an LG-G2 now but this may win me back if the OS is seamless. I do miss a querty keyboard still. BB's market share may actually be relevant again if they release Android devices.
    This is what people need to get. Android can make BlackBerry relevant again. I don't know what their app plan is that Chen mysteriously referred to but it's either a huge runtime overhaul or BB10 themed android. I don't see what else it could be if it was to actually make a difference.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 06:21 AM
    I think we're all just itching to know now haha he should just tell us and put us out of our misery.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 09:42 AM
    BlackBerry and Android, no way! Android is dying only cheap phone makers are making margin. BB10 will be profitable with time.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 02:09 PM
    Time is something that BlackBerry seems to be running out of. I will continue to use BlackBerry as my daily driver no matter if it's Android or BlackBerry 10 or whatever comes next, but it's been given time to mature and while it has quite nicely in my opinion, I think it might be a little to late to redeem itself

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    07-18-15 04:00 PM
    Chen has been great for BlackBerry as a company, but it might not be so great for the us current users. Chen knows he can't turn around BlackBerry handset in a timely matter but he knows he can make money off software. I think if Mike L was CEO it would be the other way around, software wouldn't be where it is today but we would have a lot more phones and a LITTLE more sales than currently. Though I love chen, I wish they went private with Mike as you can see that when dell went private their company was the talk of the town.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 12:42 AM
32 12