I've been in Seattle since Saturday night. And even then we were in Arizona and at this time of year, the time zone matches the Pacific timezone. So, there's been no change of timezone. Under that Notification heading is "Your calendar events were moved to your cu...(and then it's cut off and I don't see the rest. But I presume the incomplete word is "current"
    05-19-16 11:31 PM
    I was getting this all of the time too, I'm not sure why it happens. Mine was informing me of this just walking around the house. I just turned off the option that "informs" you of the timezone change:

1) Open BlackBerry Calendar app
    2) Tap triple-line menu at upper-left
    3) Tap "Settings" gear at bottom
    4) Scroll down to "Calendar display timezone" section and uncheck the "Show timezone switch notification" checkbox.

You phone will continue to automatically change timezones, but your Priv won't nag you about the fact that it changed.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-20-16 01:47 AM
    Interesting issue. I'd be willing to bet that it's grabbing your timezone based on your network details. I've found on a number of occasions that Google sometimes goofs up location discovery, especially with wifi hotspots if nobody has ever informed Google of where the access point is actually located. Until told otherwise, it'll assume you're located wherever the ISP is located, which could be cities or states/provinces away from where you are. You can tell if while you're on wifi, if you open up Google Maps, it locates you in some random location.

May not explain it, but I know I've seen this issue pretty much every time I've moved and had new internet access set up.
    05-20-16 08:14 AM
    Thanks for the comments and Rikkel for the instructions.

I thought it might have had to do with the trip to Arizona last week. They are one of the anomalies in TimeZones. They do not do daylight savings time and so they don't switch the clocks around. So half the year they match Pacific time and the rest - Mountain Time.

With the exception that on some of the Indian Reservations, they follow the US except that another reservation within the bigger reservation follows Arizona. Yes, anything to be contrary.

Hubbel Trading Post.

Why am I getting "Time zone updated" once or twice a day?-dscn1697.jpg
    05-20-16 11:08 AM
    Yesterday, I got this notification about 10 times while at dinner. I also have the weird appointment issue where a lot of my appointments are a day off. Stupid *** Priv, bring me BB10
    05-20-16 12:36 PM