12-12-15 11:06 AM
35 12
tools
    So who's on the fence until 6.0 drops? I'm willing to let go of BlackBerry10 in order to have a full suite of software offerings.

I'm willing to adapt.

I refuse to adopt Android in its 5.1 form. Who's with me?

Posted via CB10
    Not me.. got my PRIV and very happy. It's true though Marshmallow will be|is great and much better than 5.*.
    12-12-15 02:58 AM
    I am not buying it regardless of what version of Android it has.
    12-12-15 03:01 AM
    R?zł=.?? JB

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:27 AM
    I already have Marshmallow on the Nexus 6P. To be honest, the difference is very small, at least on the surface. App permissions are great, but they only work for apps that support Marshmallow already, which is very few, really.

Marshmallow has huge issues with Bluetooth connections. They seem to have fixed some of that in 6.01, but my Nexus still won't reconnect to my Ford Sync system in the car.

Marshmallow is new, while 5.1.1 is stable and proven. If anything, I'd wait for Marshmallow to improve.

I was one of those people complaining about the lack of Marshmallow on the Priv, but now I think it probably was a smart decision to go with 5.1.1 for the time being
    Thank you for a dose of reality. I don't think most understand what it means when they ask for Marshmallow. An OS that has been through it's growing pains will always be better. I'm glad blackberry chose to go with Lollipop. At least it has been around long enough for them to work out the kinks. Marshmallow is brand new and far from
    perfect.

Marshmallow's MMS bug, WiFi issues, Bluetooth issues, spontaneous reboots and app crashes are a common theme on android forums.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the Priv
    12-12-15 05:01 AM
    Price Drop + Marshmallow = Buy Priv
    12-12-15 06:31 AM
    So who's on the fence until 6.0 drops? I'm willing to let go of BlackBerry10 in order to have a full suite of software offerings.

I'm willing to adapt.

Posted via CB10
    Only 1% of Android users have Marshmallow so you'll be waiting.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-12-15 06:51 AM
    waiting on a good deal and improvement to the hardware and fixes to the creaking
    12-12-15 10:32 AM

I'm willing to adapt.

Posted via CB10
    I have 6 on my Nexus 7. Nothing special. BB10 is still better.
    12-12-15 10:34 AM
    I'm waiting for Marshmallow and for December 18 when we find out how many Privs were sold. If they haven't come close to their 1.25 million phones, I might not get it at all.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    12-12-15 10:43 AM
    Planning on trying to return my third unit then seeing how 6.0 is with it, as well as hardware. For a blackberry the devices I have used feel like 200 dollar knock off phones. P.s did the priv forum page up and walk away???

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-12-15 11:06 AM
35 12