Anyone else confused on when bb will start shipping out orders or when ATT will have available for purchase at store?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-04-15 08:20 PM
    Nope

The Z30 is unbelievable!
    11-04-15 08:27 PM
    Nope Nov 6th Friday. Store and online. What the confusing.
    MO3iusONE and rjkolo like this.
    11-04-15 08:28 PM
    First wave of BB preorders ships on or after the 6th. At&t available online and in store on the 6th.
    11-04-15 08:29 PM
    The official launch date is this Friday November 6th and most outlets will have stock by then. A number of people have either already received their Priv or have seen them in carrier stores.

If you want to start a thread about ATT I suggest you put it in the title.
    11-04-15 08:32 PM
    OK. I hope your all correct. We'll see in about 36 hours.

11-04-15 08:58 PM
    I believe that the launch date remains to be November 6 while Digital River (Shop BlackBerry) will start shipping pre-ordered devices next week.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=f2SgbfJQ

Who's even more confused on launch date?-img_20151105_170220.png

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 02:06 AM
    My point is I keep reading counterdicting post here about BB delaying release due to "unforeseen circumstances" , seen shipped dates pushed back to following week. Also personally called several ATT corporate stores in my area only to be told they never heard anything about it or its gonna be on line only. I guess we'll all see tomorrow if actual preorders have been confirmed shipped or if ATT has em for sale at stores.

11-05-15 09:36 AM
    I think they've exceeded the number of orders for the Nov 6th date and they'll continue with new orders on Nov 9th

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 09:43 AM
    If no one has gotten shipping notices as of today then you arent going to get them tomorrow obviously. Some stores MIGHT have then in stock tomorrow but that again seems very hit and miss. I wouldnt get any hopes up of getting a device until next week sometime either in store or via online channels.
    11-05-15 10:22 AM
    I've gotten the z10 and passport in store on launch days. Unless there's a supply or increased demand it shouldn't be an issue. In vancouver anyways.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:25 AM
    BlackBerry itself is the most confused about the launch date.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:26 AM
    My point is I keep reading counterdicting post here about BB delaying release due to "unforeseen circumstances" , seen shipped dates pushed back to following week. Also personally called several ATT corporate stores in my area only to be told they never heard anything about it or its gonna be on line only. I guess we'll all see tomorrow if actual preorders have been confirmed shipped or if ATT has em for sale at stores.

Those articles were BS. All the first wave original preorders are shipping the 6th, and later ones will ship the 9th. Standard shipping is 4-5 days in the US, with the Expedited Ground taking 3-4 days.

Most first wave preorders in the US will have their Priv delivered by the Wednesday or Thursday.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    11-05-15 10:28 AM
    Also I don't know why some of you are getting the November 9th ship date.
    Who's even more confused on launch date?-img_20151105_082913.png

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:31 AM
    Also I don't know why some of you are getting the November 9th ship date.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151105_082913.png 
Views:	719 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	379082

Posted via CB10
    The first batch of inventory is the 6th. The ones who didn't make that cut off ship on the 9th.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:37 AM
    No problem. Will get mine tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:45 AM
    I doubt there will be a queue outside my AT&T shop (Lenox Mall, Atlanta), but, I do hope they have them in stock! Why do I feel the dread of them not having a BlackBerry Priv...
    11-05-15 01:30 PM
    Store reps must be dreading tomorrow when us desperate bbbry fans bombard them asking for a device they could care less about

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 01:32 PM
    Not confused. Tomorrow is definitely the world wide launch day, I have also stated it's better for BlackBerry to funnel the money that would be used for an launch event into stocking their inventory.
    11-05-15 01:44 PM
    What bothers me is that us folks who pre ordered this Priv are being told our devices won't even ship until after the 10th of November and they are officially releasing the device at AT&T and some Canadian carriers tomorrow on the 6th!!! WTF.

They should have at least shipped out devices out today, so we could have them on the 6th or at least send us an email telling us when we might have it on our door step?

I have pre ordered two of them and will be pissed knowing AT&T will have the device tomorrow and we are still be hung out to dry waiting????
    Lobwedgephil likes this.
    11-05-15 02:08 PM
    What bothers me is that us folks who pre ordered this Priv are being told our devices won't even ship until after the 10th of November and they are officially releasing the device at AT&T and some Canadian carriers tomorrow on the 6th!!! WTF.

They should have at least shipped out devices out today, so we could have them on the 6th or at least send us an email telling us when we might have it on our door step?

I have pre ordered two of them and will be pissed knowing AT&T will have the device tomorrow and we are still be hung out to dry waiting????
    Don't let the ATT thing bother you. If it makes you feel any better, I call a few more corporate stores in my area around noon today and 2 out the 3 have no idea about the priv and the other heard about but not sure when they will have or if they will even carry it. I mentioned their own website says Nov 6 and they didn't even know about the website till I told them .

11-05-15 02:19 PM

My thoughts exactly. No point of the preorder if you are shipping after launch date.
    11-05-15 02:34 PM
    I feel your pain. But, if I remember correctly, this happened with the Z10, too.
    I've called my local AT&T shops a few times, no answer. I'll try again shortly...

11-05-15 02:38 PM
    Exactly my thoughts... You are launching a device on a Friday...taking pre-orders but you will release it in stores first then ship out actual "PRE"-orders over a weekend? :S

11-06-15 12:35 AM
    I just checked availability in AT&T stores near me in Columbus, Ohio. All the stores within a 50-mile radius has at least one in stock.
    11-06-15 12:37 AM
37 12