I don't care if its more than the isheep phone or nexus 6p ........at the end of the day if you want the priv you will buy it if you don't then like you have just said go for one of the phones ...............the nexus is the same as the last nexus and as for the iPhone much the same as the last one
    iSheep phone? Grow up.
    10-23-15 11:11 AM
    Looks like its now on Blackberry shop for �559.00 The smartphone will be shipped starting November 6, 2015.
    It's getting better. I hope the price comes down another �100, then I might bite/be able to justify getting one..
    10-23-15 11:13 AM
    Just pre-ordered on Shop BlackBerry UK. Ouch with price though
    Deanig_12 and MO3iusONE like this.
    10-23-15 12:06 PM
    Why does everyone insist on calling iPhone users iSheep? It's rude.

What if BlackBerry were to become the number 1 leader again ahead of Apple in 5 years and the few that remained with Apple started calling us blind sheep?

We're no different to them in fact the majority of us have just ordered a brand new device that is unproven in a lot of things and is just as expensive as an iPhone.

Shame on you...

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-23-15 01:42 PM
    Just ordered, mind you, only got a pp se a month ago, Im a typical consumer of crap!!!
    10-23-15 02:00 PM
    3 does....I will never leave 3.

Unlimited data, unlimited calls, unlimited texts, unlimited tethering, unlimited calls abroad, free 4G.....the list goes on

�33.00 a month.
    I'm on 3 too. Unlimited data, texts and 200 mins cross network calls for �17 a month. Fantastic. Ordered the Priv so that works out at �967 over 24 months. Plus I've been with 3 for a while now so almost time to even lower my tariff and still have the same contract. Any way u look at it I'm still winning.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 02:01 PM
    I just took the plunge myself and pre-ordered, can barely contain my excitement.

I managed to get a pretty good deal I think - �79.99 up front cost with �45 back in cash back, so �35 up front and then �32.50 a month for Unlimited Texts, Calls and 1GB of data.

Here's hoping it does arrive on November the 6th like they said! :P
    Damn dude. That means over 24 months u pay �1394 for just 1gig data?? . Wow! I pay �17 a month, unlimited data, texts and 200 mins calls that I never use with 3 and bought it for �559 direct from BlackBerry. Works out at �967 over 24 months. I'm already a year into my sim only contract so that's gonna drop in another 12 months.

You need to cancel your order, move to 3 and buy unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 02:09 PM
    so glad i got mine outright XD
    10-23-15 02:10 PM
    Damn dude. That means over 24 months u pay �1394 for just 1gig data?? . Wow! I pay �17 a month, unlimited data, texts and 200 mins calls that I never use with 3 and bought it for �559 direct from BlackBerry. Works out at �967 over 24 months. I'm already a year into my sim only contract so that's gonna drop in another 12 months.

You need to cancel your order, move to 3 and buy unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    How did you get the �1394? I figure that �32.50 a month x 24 months = �780. Then plus the �35 I have to pay for the handset itself comes to �815, which is less than the �967 you will be paying.
    10-23-15 02:21 PM
    Bought mine from shop BB uk. �559 is pretty high but it's a fairly unique proposition. There's a 30 day window for returning so if the additional BB features don't seem a good value then I'll just return. Things like the Moto X Style and the Nexus 5x/6P seem better value but lack what's unique about the Priv.
    10-23-15 02:26 PM
    How did you get the �1394? I figure that �32.50 a month x 24 months = �780. Then plus the �35 I have to pay for the handset itself comes to �815, which is less than the �967 you will be paying.
    Oh my bad. Thought u bought the phone SIM free. Eitherways 1 gig data that's why. I wonder what the monthly payments are for an equivalent unlimited data tariff.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 02:29 PM
    Oh my bad. Thought u bought the phone SIM free. Eitherways 1 gig data that's why. I wonder what the monthly payments are for an equivalent unlimited data tariff.

Posted via CB10
    No problem =). Well, I don't think you can even get unlimited data anymore in the UK. The most on offer through CPW is 25GB with Vodafone and for that you are looking at �70 a month tariff!
    10-23-15 02:40 PM
    Just ordered, mind you, only got a pp se a month ago, Im a typical consumer of crap!!!
    We all are but isn't that the beautiful world of capitalism? We help keep others in jobs while maintaining our own.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 02:52 PM
    No problem =). Well, I don't think you can even get unlimited data anymore in the UK. The most on offer through CPW is 25GB with Vodafone and for that you are looking at �70 a month tariff!
    Tell me about it. I've downsized to 10GB just to keep it at �50. But I should have Netflix included this time. CPW are pissing me off though as I've received no email confirmation and it's been 6 days. Card has been debited.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 02:56 PM
    The problem I've found with contracts is that they never commit to the set monthly payments... So you buy the phone on the basis that ull be spending 50 a month.. but the bill comes for 53.. then 57.. then 51.. then a random 60... then next year they say ur bill is being raised... it's so annoying.

I don't mind doing the 36.99 for 5gb cause my contract ends in December.. but im fed up with contracts tbh... or maybe I'm just fed up with EE.

Posted via CB10 on the Blackberry Q5.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-23-15 07:03 PM
    I've been on a SIMO Contract and it too has fluctuated for me. The key is to plan ahead. Try and research before you dial.

Generally numbers other than 01, 02, 03, 0800 will not be included in your allowance. If it's 0345 you're generally good but sometimes the company you're calling will charge a fee and not the carrier but you will be billed by your carrier because that's how they get the money.

Search applications and Google for local numbers for premium rate numbers. BlackBerry World has Say No To 0870 which basically searches the number you wish to dial and see if it's registered to a local number you can call instead.

Also use WiFi wherever you can. I sometimes pick up some roaming charges when French signals travel over the channel. I don't know how to stop it because my phone is always on Automatic and with Vodafone.

Contracts are generally the better deal for all of us who have smartphones unless you have a basic phone or don't make a lot of calls you could get away with a payg sim if you kept it in one place connected to WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 08:45 PM
    I've been on a SIMO Contract and it too has fluctuated for me. The key is to plan ahead. Try and research before you dial.

Generally numbers other than 01, 02, 03, 0800 will not be included in your allowance. If it's 0345 you're generally good but sometimes the company you're calling will charge a fee and not the carrier but you will be billed by your carrier because that's how they get the money.

Search applications and Google for local numbers for premium rate numbers. BlackBerry World has Say No To 0870 which basically searches the number you wish to dial and see if it's registered to a local number you can call instead.

Also use WiFi wherever you can. I sometimes pick up some roaming charges when French signals travel over the channel. I don't know how to stop it because my phone is always on Automatic and with Vodafone.

Contracts are generally the better deal for all of us who have smartphones unless you have a basic phone or don't make a lot of calls you could get away with a payg sim if you kept it in one place connected to WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    You get French signals from across the channel? Do you live in folkestone or something? That is quite weird...

Say No To 0870 is brilliant, always go through that first

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 09:50 PM
    Try Three. They do unlimited.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 10:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    That will be the channel tunnel. The northbound bore has French GSM kit in it.
    10-24-15 12:46 AM
    Waiting for EE in UK to stock it and i shall be getting soon as, with a little friends and family discount. )

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    They're not, sadly.

I've pre-ordered via CarPhone Warehouse. Not sure why they are charging an extra �20 though.
    10-24-15 12:49 AM
    Waiting for EE in UK to stock it and i shall be getting soon as, with a little friends and family discount. )

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I didn't think ee sold blackberrys to anything but business contracts ?
    10-24-15 01:10 AM
    Why does everyone insist on calling iPhone users iSheep? It's rude.

Posted via CB10
    the reason is simple because lots and lots and lots of them are .......I have heard on more times than I can remember ppl say"oh yea my mates got it or so and so has got it ...so I went and got it" this is why iPhone is called isheep they get it not because of what it can do ,but get it because someone they know has got it....................so its not been rude its like you said everyone calls them isheep ......ppl have turned round to me and said " what the hell are you using a blackberry for they are crap and I must be stupid" so there you go we are all called something .......its water off a ducks back to me
    10-24-15 01:36 AM
    Guys I need some advice!

My friend's heading over to London soon. Is it possible for him to
    1) pick it up from Carphone warehouse store, and
    2) be eligible for VAT refund?

Thanks a lot!
    10-24-15 03:01 AM
    Guys I need some advice!

My friend's heading over to London soon. Is it possible for him to
    1) pick it up from Carphone warehouse store, and
    2) be eligible for VAT refund?

Thanks a lot!
    Please check The frequency The UK is STV100-4 not sure compatible with SG frequency LTE
    10-24-15 03:56 AM
    Funny thing is - the UK Priv preorder is so slow (one a unit) - it's actually possible to track the order to a poster here... (if they buy off BBRY).
    10-24-15 04:15 AM
116 ... 2345