The iPhone x is calling to me but I have so much trouble typing on a glass slab. it's just not as accurate.

not sure if I will regret getting the iPhone x instead of the k1
    I was a PKB guy forever, because to me it was more efficient. But my priv is so clunky, the time I gain with PKB, I throw it away with the clunkyness of the OS.

Also the PKB just doesn't feel integrated in the OS, it's more of an afterthought.
    10-31-17 11:54 AM
    Plan to use it for at least 2 more years. I guess, this is still the most complete BlackBerry around.

Sent from my STV100-3 using CB Forums mobile app
    Same for me - if blackberry has a highend phone out 2-3 years down the line ill buy it. If not I'll likely get the current gen pixel.
    11-01-17 10:57 AM
    I'm really on the fence. Between keyone and iPhone x
    11-01-17 04:59 PM
    It just feels like the end of an era. BlackBerry is now a set of apps. I drive a Sony xz Premium with the hub. Works well and is quick. My Priv is ok but now a generation old in mobile terms. There are better Android phones than Priv and Motion. Sad but technology moves on
    11-01-17 07:25 PM
    I have just got to grips with the PRIV having ditched the Passport .
    Allowing for the choice of keyboards only show in town .
    where is priv 2 with a screen you can see in sunlight. a slider that ends a call,
    and a two day battery . Without killing most apps.
    otherwise, Phone has been great in all respects with no apparent problems. Nothing as yet to change to
    11-01-17 08:52 PM
    The PRIV still works great for me, and as long as it receives the monthly security updates I think I'm fine.

My Priv fell on a concrete floor. Replacing it with another PRIV. If it works, why bother changing ?
    11-01-17 09:55 PM
    bad comments of Priv come from first year production and lollipop OS.

2016 Priv and Marshmallow are nice and flawless devices.

I have 5 units and no problems at all.

had 1 Keyone and had signal issues everywhere!

for sure new versions are better.

Love the Priv!
    11-02-17 09:02 AM
    Don't you miss the apps? I mean, I really need the turn by turn navigation of Google Maps and my banking stuff
    To be 100% honestly, not that much. I have an ipad/iphone that I carry around for the apps that I want that don't work on BB10, but I'm really not that big of an app guy. The things that I need this phone to be, it does perfectly. Emails/texts are handled great. The native file manager is awesome, although losing Dropbox native integration hurt. I. Just copied and pasted everything into OneDrive and it's good to go.

I really tried to like the Priv, but it was just so inconsistent. The battery life was good sometimes and then other times it was horrendous. I tried every single solution for it(Greenify, Ghost Commander, trying different cables, carrying a battery pack) but it just got to be too much.

I'd rather wield a Passpsort/Classic alongside a iPad/iPhone to have the best of both worlds. It doesn't work for everyone and sometimes it's a pain, but it just works for me.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163  pin:2C09CE92
    11-02-17 09:24 AM
    So not even the KeyOne might be an option for you? I have been using blackberries since 2002 so 15 years. I believe I have over 30 or 40 of them around from BBOS models, all BB10 and Android ones but no DTEK 50 or 60. But as a super heavy Apple user since 1988 I also have been using iPhones since the first one from 2007. Been using both of the two brands forever. Will still use BlackBerry on my secondary line I need to have but I feel your pain! :-( if I had to chose only one phone I believe ot would be an iPhone

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 05:50 PM
    So not even the KeyOne might be an option for you? I have been using blackberries since 2002 so 15 years. I believe I have over 30 or 40 of them around from BBOS models, all BB10 and Android ones but no DTEK 50 or 60. But as a super heavy Apple user since 1988 I also have been using iPhones since the first one from 2007. Been using both of the two brands forever. Will still use BlackBerry on my secondary line I need to have but I feel your pain! :-( if I had to chose only one phone I believe ot would be an iPhone

Posted via CB10
    I been toying with the idea of a Keyone. I feel the same way about an iPhone. If I only had to use ONE phone forever, it would definitely be an iPhone. It's one of the reasons why I dual wield my Passport with an iPhone.

I loved the iPhone 4 and am also leaning into getting an SE. I love the form factor and for what I need my second line to do, it's perfect.

I think I'm just gong to rock with my Passport and BB10 until I honestly can't anymore.

11-03-17 06:33 AM
    I been toying with the idea of a Keyone. I feel the same way about an iPhone. If I only had to use ONE phone forever, it would definitely be an iPhone. It's one of the reasons why I dual wield my Passport with an iPhone.

I loved the iPhone 4 and am also leaning into getting an SE. I love the form factor and for what I need my second line to do, it's perfect.

I think I'm just gong to rock with my Passport and BB10 until I honestly can't anymore.

Come on man.... iPhone 4. My poor daughter got the hand me down after the hand me down from her brother to her sister to her and it's an iPhone 5. That's over 5 years old in people years.....

I'm really disappointed emanuel0ss0.... ;-( I won't go into the whole BB10 thing right now since I'm giving you this much grief..... At least an IPhone 6 or SE already. ;-(( BBOS7 called and you've hurt their feelings.... LOL
    11-03-17 07:33 AM
    Come on man.... iPhone 4. My poor daughter got the hand me down after the hand me down from her brother to her sister to her and it's an iPhone 5. That's over 5 years old in people years.....

I'm really disappointed emanuel0ss0.... ;-( I won't go into the whole BB10 thing right now since I'm giving you this much grief..... At least an IPhone 6 or SE already. ;-(( BBOS7 called and you've hurt their feelings.... LOL
    I like the form factor is what I meant. I'm not actually using an iPhone 4 lol

11-03-17 07:37 AM
    I like the form factor is what I meant. I'm not actually using an iPhone 4 lol

Revisionist!!!!
    11-03-17 07:40 AM
    I'll be replacing my Priv with a Gemini PDA. Not what most people think of as a 'phone' perhaps, but I mostly use my Priv as an internet terminal, and having a REAL touch-typable keyboard will be even better than BB's.

It also dual-boots Debian and supports alternate Androids, so even if Planet Computer goes under I'll be able to roll up security patches and OS updates for it.
    11-05-17 06:32 PM
    I updated from Priv to KEYone yesterday. I do have to say I miss the screen size of the Priv already. But I do not miss my battery dying quickly, the Priv overheating, and lagging with everything I tried to do . It has been almost 24 hours and my battery is still at 50%. Unheard of with the Priv, which would be at 50% after just a few hours. Overall I am happy with the switch. Love the PKB and hope there is always a BlackBerry available with one!
    11-05-17 07:54 PM
    I updated from Priv to KEYone yesterday. I do have to say I miss the screen size of the Priv already. But I do not miss my battery dying quickly, the Priv overheating, and lagging with everything I tried to do . It has been almost 24 hours and my battery is still at 50%. Unheard of with the Priv, which would be at 50% after just a few hours. Overall I am happy with the switch. Love the PKB and hope there is always a BlackBerry available with one!
    Hated the Priv for this exact reason. It could never sustain battery life while at the same time giving me the functionality that I needed. I had to disable the hub and get rid of the blackberry launcher to be able to get through what I needed to get through. I have no idea how a 3000 Mah plus phone doesn't last an entire day plus

11-05-17 10:12 PM
    The Keyone is alright but not great replacement for my Priv. And had I not gotten my Priv wet last week I wouldn't even be here!
    I came here for some sanity since after a week with the Keyone I'm not too happy. I thought the switch would be a lot more awesome. It turns out I'm miserable without my Priv. Well actually I still have it but the screen is all weird and iffy. Which makes me even more miserable
    11-05-17 10:25 PM
    there. I just switched the sim back to the Priv. If I can make it thru lunch tomorrow, even with my sometimesy screen, then I'm sending the Keyone back. I'd rather buy a new unlocked Priv and save a couple hundred bucks than keep the smaller Keyone.
    11-05-17 10:31 PM
    I switched a few days ago to a Keyone black edition. Feels like a breath of fresh air. This device is so much smoother than the PRIV. The only thing I see better on the PRIV is the screen. It wasn't worth all of the nagging issues I had with it.

It was a good device for what it was worth. I knew it would be a matter of time before I get a keyone because I like the more traditional blackberries better (with the keyboard already on the front).
    11-05-17 10:33 PM
    Went from BlackBerry Priv to BlackBerry KEYone and haven't looked back. Love it.
    11-05-17 11:10 PM
    I switched from priv to passport. am I alone in this?
    11-06-17 08:25 AM
    Yep, these issues are becoming all too common. Really wish there was a PRIV 2 on the horizon with updated specs, but that seems like a pipedream, especially getting top of the line specs. Where I'm at in life, screen real estate and top of the line specs have become more important than having a keyboard, so Key One is not an option for me. Google Pixel 2 XL is looking like the best option, come Black Friday.
    11-06-17 08:32 AM
    I switched a few days ago to a Keyone black edition. Feels like a breath of fresh air. This device is so much smoother than the PRIV. The only thing I see better on the PRIV is the screen. It wasn't worth all of the nagging issues I had with it.

It was a good device for what it was worth. I knew it would be a matter of time before I get a keyone because I like the more traditional blackberries better (with the keyboard already on the front).
    I am still going back and forth between switching to the KEYone BE or staying with my PRIV. The battery really starts to annoy me as I cannot get through 24 hours making it an unreliable device. On the other hand I find it such a waste to get a new phone while my PRIV is still working decent.
    I'll wait for Black Friday. Guess I can get the KeyOne for cheaper then
    11-07-17 02:27 AM
    I bought the Priv at launch and it was very expensive at about 1000 Euro. My entire experience was disappointing but I couldn't justify a new phone and I was hoping to use this one for at least 2 years.

This summer I started using a SH iPhone 5s as my primary and when BB announced they won't be upgrading the Priv to N, I bought a Pixel. I flashed CopperheadOS on it and it's awesome.

This is what a Priv-acy oriented phone looks like. For example, I can set network and body sensors permissions. It's also blazing fast and battery lasts for about 2 days (no Google Play Services).

So far, the only problem I've encountered is pairing with my car's bluetooth. It pairs in "Handsfree" mode but it doesn't work in "media" mode. I expect this to be solved since I'll probably be able to update to Android Z.
    11-07-17 03:18 AM
    After many years with BlackBerry it looks like I will be moving to the Samsung S8+. Love the Priv and the Motion would have been my next phone except my employer cannot install AirWatch on a secure phone. Sick of carrying two phones. Having the Priv will make the switch easier now that I am familiar with Android.
    11-10-17 10:25 PM
111 1234 ...