It's been my daily driver since it was available on Verizon. It's doing a great job with everything I need. I'd love to get the KEYone but the cash would be better off in savings.

I'll keep the priv going for a good long time.
    This is what I keep telling myself likewise. I've been on the Priv for over six months now and everything has been seamless so far. I'm lusting for the KeyOne but I just cannot justify getting it at this time, especially since I purchased the Priv at just $400. A great value. The money would be better off saved for now. Maybe next year when the KeyOne falls below $400 as well. For now, I am thoroughly satisfied with the Priv. Yes I keep telling myself that last line.
    Rico4you, FF22 and jakie55 like this.
    03-17-17 09:15 AM
    Just a thought, try deleting your email accounts one at time and reinstalling. I found my Hub was slow due to one email address. Once I reinstalled the address, my Hub is fast.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-17-17 05:51 PM
    The Priv is just one of my daily drivers. Here's the other one. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8a38157385.jpg
    Awesome, you must take a lot of pictures too when you have time .
    03-17-17 11:20 PM
    Daily driver this week. In Berry rotation.
    03-17-17 11:23 PM
    Some people are techophiles. They like owning whatever is new that is on the market.
    I enjoy new stuff but i use two phones because my type of business i don't want anybody and everybody having my main number. Its better sometimes to have 2 separate devices
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    03-18-17 07:40 AM
    I'm sticking with the Priv. After updating the animation settings and continuing to keep it clean it's been a great device. I couldn't justify spending anything over $300 for a phone, so for me the KEYone will need to wait till it's significantly reduced and a few friends of mine that still work for Blackberry can pick one up for me on an EPP.
    03-18-17 07:49 AM
    Awesome, you must take a lot of pictures too when you have time .
    I think it is still awesome after almost 29 years. A good friend of mine took that one and a whole lot of others of trains I was running. I used to take more but they have cracked down big time on electronic devices so it has become a hassle to turn the phone on and wait for it to boot up when I'm working. Plus, they now have cameras in the cab that are programed to record when cell phone use is detected. It's just not worth it.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-18-17 09:10 AM
    Something I never understood, was why anyone needs more than one personal smartphone. I can see it if the company you work for issues a phone for business use, but apart from that, I can see no reason to have more than one smartphone. I mean, these things distract us enough as it is from what's going on around us. Why would anyone want, or need to be more plugged in.
    I have two cellphones. One is my personal cellphone (Priv) and the other is my "work" number (Windows Phone). I admit I often don't NEED both. However, I don't want my personal line blown up with non-sense when I don't want. For $15 a month I eliminate a certain amount of stress, plus....I get to stagger my upgrades, which was really useful when I accidentally lost one of my devices.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-18-17 10:18 AM
    I do.

I'd love to see Priv 2.0 though. My wish list is for it to be lighter, with rounded corners, and faster giddy-up. It's getting slower these days.

The KEYone is very cool, but I really dig the slider.
    I would have loved it if it had the same type of design as the z30, beautiful device.

Dreaming of a priv2
    03-18-17 11:22 AM
    I think it is still awesome after almost 29 years. A good friend of mine took that one and a whole lot of others of trains I was running. I used to take more but they have cracked down big time on electronic devices so it has become a hassle to turn the phone on and wait for it to boot up when I'm working. Plus, they now have cameras in the cab that are programed to record when cell phone use is detected. It's just not worth it.
    Keeping it safe. Need a Train Mode also I guess.
    03-18-17 04:17 PM
    Loving the phone more everyday. It really foes hit a sweet spot. Best of both worlds. I personally |Avent had a lot of the other issues I hear from people. It is a sturdy well built device which I am accustomed to from blackberry. I will probably keep it into 2018. It's a great device!
    03-19-17 08:46 AM
    Mine is my daily driver. Love it!
    03-22-17 09:31 PM
    Sure am. But I can't wait to ditch it for the KEYone. Hope all my issues on priv go away.
    03-23-17 01:38 AM
    Sure am. But I can't wait to ditch it for the KEYone. Hope all my issues on priv go away.
    If I give you my address can you ship me the priv. It'd be a great device to replace my GF's mid range phone.
    03-23-17 03:18 AM
    I finally gathered the courage to format my PRIV today morning. I spent 3 hours in formatting and reinstating everything. So far, it is fine. But I will get back with an update after a week or so - once the phone settles down.
    newcollector likes this.
    03-23-17 10:03 AM
    Me. It's been my daily driver since I got it.

hamilgs likes this.
    04-08-17 11:34 AM
    Every day..and just gets better and better...
    04-08-17 12:11 PM
    The Priv is my only phone too, since December 2016.
    I really love the keyboard, but it does get pretty hot and the battery did last longer a while ago...

The KeyOne looks tempting, but as the Priv was so expensive, I wanna use it at least 2 whole years.
    04-11-17 10:24 AM
    The only one I use since Feb 2016.
    04-11-17 09:31 PM
    Me. It's been my daily driver since I got it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...770a478b4e.jpg
    Where is this picture taken?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-17 09:48 PM
    My Priv is new, so it's my daily driver now.
    04-11-17 10:47 PM
    I've had mine since March of 2016. It continues to be my daily driver. I don't use the keyboard as much as I thought, but I still really love this phone. I'm a veteran of BlackBerry phones for about 10 years and this is by far my favorite.

I'm a professional that works remotely at a home office and travels from time to time. I use the PRIV for both work and play.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them best I can.

Jeff
    FF22 likes this.
    04-12-17 09:22 AM
97 ... 234