Definitely worthy of being my daily driver.

The camera and screen are awesome. Lovely to look at and sliding the screen up never gets old. So special, so unique. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Posted Via BlackBerry PRIV
    So true
    03-05-17 02:18 PM
    Since June the Priv is my daily phone, and I still like it. :-)
    03-07-17 05:44 AM
    Who still uses there's as a daily driver
    Me. But why the question?
    03-07-17 07:06 AM
    Still my daily until the KEYone is released. The Hub is unbearably slow for me and to be honest has turned me right off of this phone. My wife's DTEK50 is substantially faster.
    03-07-17 08:26 AM
    Still my daily until the KEYone is released. The Hub is unbearably slow for me and to be honest has turned me right off of this phone. My wife's DTEK50 is substantially faster.
    Dtek50 faster then the Priv?? Thought the Priv was high end?
    03-07-17 08:50 PM
    Dtek50 faster then the Priv?? Thought the Priv was high end?
    Priv was the (very late) high-end of 2015. DTEK was the low-mid of 2016. So If overall DTEK50 feels faster with its lower res screen, it's not a surprise.
    03-07-17 08:58 PM
    I am still rocking the priv and Will continue to do so untill they make the next slider

I'm using smart launcher pro as I do on All My android devices and it is flying at warp speed

Even some iphone People had to admit that the priv is handsome.

Unfortunatly I might be the only one in My country Who owns a priv since My country (denmark) is sadly mainly Apple territory (over 50% of phones, tablets and computers are apple)
    03-08-17 02:26 AM
    It's a smooth ride...
    03-09-17 05:49 AM
    I use it as a daily driver. But I am very unhappy with its performance.

Yes, I have tried everything possible as mentioned on CrackBerry! But it continues to frustrate me to no end. BlackBerry Z30 had spoiled me. BIG TIME!

I am looking to trade in for a Red BlackBerry Passport and get myself a cheap Android like Moto E3 Power for all the usual app-gap crap.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    bigedschukar likes this.
    03-09-17 06:15 AM

Yes, I have tried everything possible as mentioned on CrackBerry! But it continues to frustrate me to no end. BlackBerry Z30 had spoiled me. BIG TIME!

I am looking to trade in for a Red BlackBerry Passport and get myself a cheap Android like Moto E3 Power for all the usual app-gap crap.

Have you done a complete wipe and set it up as new yet? I had the same frustrations. Slow, buggy, horrible battery life, ect. I went on a business trip to China and used a different phone, so when I came back I just reset my priv thinking I'd never use it again. Now it's lightning fast with no heat issues. I'd recommend it if you have an evening. Remember, don't restore from a backup.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-09-17 07:49 AM

Yep been using it for a year now and perfectly happy with it. If I needed to replace it I'd get another priv
    Gigolo69 and newcollector like this.
    03-09-17 07:49 AM
    I still use it for off-work time. At work, I turn on the airplain mode and use my Classic.
    03-09-17 08:51 AM
    Yep. No reason to get another phone. if it would break in lets say May probably would get another Priv
    newcollector likes this.
    03-09-17 11:09 AM
    Have you done a complete wipe and set it up as new yet? I had the same frustrations. Slow, buggy, horrible battery life, ect. I went on a business trip to China and used a different phone, so when I came back I just reset my priv thinking I'd never use it again. Now it's lightning fast with no heat issues. I'd recommend it if you have an evening. Remember, don't restore from a backup.
    I have tried that as well. But it hasn't worked.

03-09-17 11:23 AM
    That sucks! Was it recently that you did it? Just did mine earlier this week. Perhaps try again.
    03-09-17 11:42 AM
    That sucks! Was it recently that you did it? Just did mine earlier this week. Perhaps try again.
    No. Not recently.

But if what we have to do is repeatedly reformat the phone, then it is completely defeats the purpose of owning such hardware in the first place.

03-09-17 06:59 PM
    No. Not recently.

But if what we have to do is repeatedly reformat the phone, then it is completely defeats the purpose of owning such hardware in the first place.

The thing is, it is less hardware and more software. That is evidenced by the discrepancy of everyone's experience. I'd give it another shot, the software has really changed.
    03-09-17 07:23 PM
    Use it all day, every day. I did get the boot loop last Tues night but it's fine again after I used an autoloader and reinstalled everything. I can't wait for the KEYone though. I need a QWERTY phone again!
    03-09-17 08:25 PM
    It is still my main driver. Over time I have had minor issues but not many. My contact app is getting slow for some reason. Overall still works well.
    03-09-17 10:05 PM
    I still have fantasies that a priv v2.0 will come out..
    03-09-17 10:41 PM
    Still using the Priv
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    03-09-17 10:45 PM
    Something I never understood, was why anyone needs more than one personal smartphone. I can see it if the company you work for issues a phone for business use, but apart from that, I can see no reason to have more than one smartphone. I mean, these things distract us enough as it is from what's going on around us. Why would anyone want, or need to be more plugged in.
    FF22 and anon(9710735) like this.
    03-10-17 12:03 PM
    It's been my daily driver since it was available on Verizon. It's doing a great job with everything I need. I'd love to get the KEYone but the cash would be better off in savings.

I'll keep the priv going for a good long time.
    03-10-17 04:23 PM
    So I changed a certain setting which ultimately reduced all the issues I had back to 0.

The setting was changing my preferred network to 2G.

dbollman423 likes this.
    03-13-17 09:40 AM
    Something I never understood, was why anyone needs more than one personal smartphone. I can see it if the company you work for issues a phone for business use, but apart from that, I can see no reason to have more than one smartphone. I mean, these things distract us enough as it is from what's going on around us. Why would anyone want, or need to be more plugged in.
    Some people are techophiles. They like owning whatever is new that is on the market.
    03-13-17 02:50 PM
97 1234