I'm sorry CrackBerry, Android Central, Phonedog and all the others, but WHERE is your real review of the PRIV? I mean a really detailed review of the PRIV, not a short hands-on, walkthrough of the hardware, flicking through the homescreens and trying the camera for 30 seconds...

It's the FIRST Android device from BlackBerry and no reviewer has gone through the Phone, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Password Keeper, System Settings, User-Interface and so on. Why? BlackBerry has been working for months or even years on the Software and no reviewer really cares, not even CrackBerry. Where are the real in-depth reviews like this one http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_a9-review-1331.php ?

If you've seen such an in-depth review, PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, Phonearena has a pretty good one.
    Last edited by Ulferini Schusterotti; 11-14-15 at 03:41 AM.
    11-14-15 03:29 AM
    I think the Mobile Nations reviews were fairly thorough but the one at The Register was the most elaborate IMO.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/11...y_priv_review/

Via CB10 on this beast they call the Passport
    11-14-15 03:46 AM
    I'm sorry CrackBerry, Android Central, Phonedog and all the others, but WHERE is your real review of the PRIV? I mean a really detailed review of the PRIV, not a short hands-on, walkthrough of the hardware, flicking through the homescreens and trying the camera for 30 seconds...

It's the FIRST Android device from BlackBerry and no reviewer has gone through the Phone, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Password Keeper, System Settings, User-Interface and so on. Why? BlackBerry has been working for months or even years on the Software and no reviewer really cares, not even CrackBerry. Where are the real in-depth reviews like this one http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_a9-review-1331.php ?

If you've seen such an in-depth review, PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, Phonearena has a pretty good one.
    There will soon be a REAL review from GSMArena.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 04:00 AM
    11-14-15 06:26 AM
    Agree that the CB and even AC weren't in-depth reviews providing a lot of details. Maybe AnandTech will do one eventually since it is an Android device. They are very thorough in their reviews, providing lots of facts and details, and seem to be as objective as possible (something that isn't common on the tech blogging web sites).
    11-14-15 06:52 AM