I need to install Android 10 on my BlackBerry Priv, because the apps I need will only work on Android 8+, but priv has only Android 6 till now. But my concern is that, after my upgrade, will the physical keyboard drivers will get uninstalled so that I won't be able to use it as before? I still need the functional physical keyboard on my Android 10, so is there any place to just download the drivers for these keyboards, or will it work even after the update? Please help me with this one if anyone's reading this
    01-20-23 09:05 AM
    I need to install Android 10 on my BlackBerry Priv, because the apps I need will only work on Android 8+, but priv has only Android 6 till now. But my concern is that, after my upgrade, will the physical keyboard drivers will get uninstalled so that I won't be able to use it as before? I still need the functional physical keyboard on my Android 10, so is there any place to just download the drivers for these keyboards, or will it work even after the update? Please help me with this one if anyone's reading this
    There is NO upgrade on the Priv. It is stuck on 6 forever.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-20-23 10:21 AM
    There is no worry about drivers... you can't upgrade the PRIV beyond Android 6.

If you need Android 10, you'll need a new phone and one that isn't a BlackBerry as the KEY2 (newest from 2018) is stuck on Android 8. There are the Unihertz phones, some run Android 10 others have Android 11.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-20-23 11:31 AM
    LMAO - you need a modern phone
    01-20-23 07:10 PM
    Another thread that will probably get into talking about options for a modern Android PKB phone (or PKB attachment for a modern Android Slab).
    01-22-23 08:16 AM