I'm currently visiting some family in HIgh Wycombe and will probably go to Southall and maybe even downtown London. The Priv isn't on display anywhere in my hometown Amsterdam and I'm dying to get my hands on the Priv to play with for a while. Who can tell me where it's on display?

Forgive me for creating another thread, but I couldn't find where exactly it's (still) on display. Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 02:26 PM
    You should be able to find live models of the Priv on display at Selfridges, which is on Oxford Street. You can't miss it!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 02:30 PM
    Most Carphonewarehouse shops

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-15 03:04 PM
    I'd try CPW in High Wycombe - Slough had a display unit so I'd be surprised if HW didn't.
    12-04-15 03:16 PM
    Thanks all! I'll go check it out first thing in the morning/ afternoon xD

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 04:13 PM
    Try Carphonewarehouse in Windsor or Maidenhead...I believe one of the two had a live demo...the Branch manager in Windsor had one last week when went...

12-05-15 04:12 AM
    London selfridges

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 04:40 AM
    selfridges has some privs available. i have bought it there wednesday this week.
    12-05-15 05:26 AM
    I went to CPW in HW and it was horrible. There was a small BlackBerry stand hidden behind a wall. There was a Priv and a Classic, both plugged in but it looked like the power source was disconnected as the Classic showed the red empty battery logo after pressing the power button. I asked the staff to turn it on as I wanted to check out the device, but they said it was too busy and I should come back another time. They did ask me if I wanted the device for sure so they could get me one from the back, but only if I'd buy it. I'm not planning on buying it from the UK, so tough luck. Gonna go back on Monday to see if they sorted out the power thing. Hopefully I'll be able to play with it!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 02:19 PM
    I went to CPW in HW and it was horrible. There was a small BlackBerry stand hidden behind a wall. There was a Priv and a Classic, both plugged in but it looked like the power source was disconnected as the Classic showed the red empty battery logo after pressing the power button. I asked the staff to turn it on as I wanted to check out the device, but they said it was too busy and I should come back another time. They did ask me if I wanted the device for sure so they could get me one from the back, but only if I'd buy it. I'm not planning on buying it from the UK, so tough luck. Gonna go back on Monday to see if they sorted out the power thing. Hopefully I'll be able to play with it!

Posted via CB10
    You guys put up with that kind of service in the UK?
    12-05-15 02:25 PM
    You guys put up with that kind of service in the UK?
    It's my first experience in the UK as I'm from Amsterdam myself. Funny thing is that all the slabs were powered on and visible the moment you enter the store. Even funnier is the fact that the Priv is 'exclusive' at CPW. Bad times indeed...

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 02:27 PM
    It's my first experience in the UK as I'm from Amsterdam myself. Funny thing is that all the slabs were powered on and visible the moment you enter the store. Even funnier is the fact that the Priv is 'exclusive' at CPW. Bad times indeed...

Posted via CB10
    If you continue to have a bad experience at CPW in High Wycombe (which is a shame really), I'd recommend visiting Selfridges on Oxford St if you have time. I was there yesterday and I don't think you'll be disappointed with the display there.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 05:13 AM
    Self ridges on Oxford Street has loads of BlackBerry enthusiasts all the time. It's on the Tech floor which is below ground level and is nearest to the side entrance.
    12-06-15 05:22 AM
    I'm amazed BlackBerry doesn't have its own popup shop in Westfield as well. Westfield is far bigger than Oxford Street and there is a humongous Apple store in it. I'm not expecting BlackBerry to have a big outlet but they really should have a presence in Westfield imo.
    12-06-15 05:25 AM
    Self ridges on Oxford Street has loads of BlackBerry enthusiasts all the time. It's on the Tech floor which is below ground level and is nearest to the side entrance.
    In selfridges and in frankfurt they have a shop, and in dubai. That's how BlackBerry is thinking about marketing

12-06-15 07:52 AM
    Went back to CPW of HIgh Wycombe today. The staff said they tried to sort out the power issue but they couldn't so someone would come and try to fix it in the coming days. Didn't have time to go to London during the day, so better luck next time. Thanks for all the suggestions, hope the Priv becomes available in The Netherlands sooner than later!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 07:51 PM