Hi Folks

I'm in the UK (London) and an Exec has smashed his Priv screen. Does anyone know anywhere he can get it repaired? Cheapest I've found is �299.95 but they are out of stock.
    05-18-16 08:23 AM
    Unfortunately you will find a curved screen VERY expensive to replace. Might I suggest you consider purchasing a used but good condition Priv on the after market, and then transferring his info over? Most of kit should have been saved by the Google cloud so you SHOULD be ok. You can check our Market here....

The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Or a 3rd party auction site such as ebay or swappa. You might be better off with ebay as you will be directed to their UK site, and most deals in the CB Market, or on Swappa will be US based.
    Unfortunately you will find a curved screen VERY expensive to replace. Might I suggest you consider purchasing a used but good condition Priv on the after market, and then transferring his info over? Most of kit should have been saved by the Google cloud so you SHOULD be ok. You can check our Market here....

The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Or a 3rd party auction site such as ebay or swappa. You might be better off with ebay as you will be directed to their UK site, and most deals in the CB Market, or on Swappa will be US based.
    05-18-16 10:06 AM