Hi !
    I'm looking to buy a second hand blackberry priv, and one thing I'd like to be able to do is to change the battery, since it's the component that ages the worse.

The **only** "spare part battery" I was able to find is this one on ebay, sold in this US (I live in europe, so yay, import tax at customs !). Do you know where I could buy find a spare battery for the priv, preferrably in europe ? And if not, do you think the battery I linked is trustworthy ?

Thanks !
    SgPepper
    05-17-17 10:29 AM
    Hi !
    I'm looking to buy a second hand blackberry priv, and one thing I'd like to be able to do is to change the battery, since it's the component that ages the worse.

The **only** "spare part battery" I was able to find is this one on ebay, sold in this US (I live in europe, so yay, import tax at customs !). Do you know where I could buy find a spare battery for the priv, preferrably in europe ? And if not, do you think the battery I linked is trustworthy ?

Thanks !
    SgPepper
    If you did provide a link, being a new member, the link might have been dropped. You can try posting the link again but leave out some non-essential part of the link so it is not censored.
    05-17-17 01:31 PM
    Might be your only option
    ETrade Supply had them for quite a while, then Newegg had them, but neither has them now. They were in the $25 US ballpark.
    05-17-17 05:46 PM