If you pre ordered with Shop Blackberry? Release date is the 6th and that is a Friday. Does that mean it will ship that day or be officially released that day? Could we have the phone in hand by the 6th? Never actually pre ordered a phone before so I am curious.
    10-27-15 07:01 PM
    I'm hoping they ship on the 5th so we have them on the 6th.
    10-27-15 07:05 PM
    Me too. Wonder how it has played out in the past.
    10-27-15 07:10 PM
    I ordered my Passport from BlackBerry they day it was on sale. I got it in the mail the next day. But I didn't preorder. But the day after Priv launch is a Saturday. So I'm not sure how this will play out.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 07:15 PM
    Yes, very odd for it to be released on a Friday. Makes no sense really LOL
    10-27-15 07:20 PM
    Listen here guys...this is pathetic...k let's say I tell you I'm making a car that will go do your shopping and all your daily needs with just a push of a button and you can control it from your smartphone and the robotic driver does everything for you...would you buy it? If I told you it's coming out Nov 6?... which is soon...and you have no freaking clue what the hell this car can do. And your just going by my words...NO YOU WOULDN'T...SO WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE GUYS THINKING.... how do you sell a phone soon in a couple of days and you don't even have a real hands on review of the phone or any proper marketing for anyone to actually sit there and say "ya Damn this phone is crazy " can't wait....wake upppppppp Chen!!!

Posted via CB10
    kdklein likes this.
    10-27-15 07:23 PM
    Mr.Chen had one -does he know how to use it? to Leak to us ??
    10-27-15 07:33 PM
    Estimated date of arrival November 31st.

Posted via Zeta Diez - 10.3.2.566
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    10-27-15 07:34 PM
    Estimated date of arrival November 31st.

Posted via Zeta Diez - 10.3.2.566
    You're high as a bird's *****...
    10-27-15 07:36 PM
    Nothing to worry about Digital River is handling the fulfillment. Oh wait...

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    nokia4life likes this.
    10-27-15 07:42 PM

That's why I am ordering from Amazon so I can use Prime if they ever list it. I will then send the other back.
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-27-15 07:47 PM
    I heard they will have very few units to ship out next week. The theory that Chen wants to kill the handset business makes sense based on who they hired as marketing lead and the botched way this has been launched so far. Now that I also hear the initial batch is very small they really are not even hoping it is a success.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 08:06 PM

3 purchases from Digital River: 0 problems.
    rukdngme and kertong like this.
    10-27-15 08:23 PM
    That's why I am ordering from Amazon so I can use Prime if they ever list it. I will then send the other back.
    Amazon from Germany has the priv on sale and Prime is available. Hope it's available for your country's amazon too
    10-27-15 08:45 PM
    My order confirmation email says "Please allow 1 � 2 business days for your order to be shipped." They also say I should receive my order in 5 � 6 business days. That puts probable delivery at Nov. 16 � 18. I have about a 3 week wait from today. I'm hoping the Owner's Manual comes available on the 6th so I can do some reading on setting up my new device.
    larry5 likes this.
    10-27-15 09:27 PM
    I heard they will have very few units to ship out next week. The theory that Chen wants to kill the handset business makes sense based on who they hired as marketing lead and the botched way this has been launched so far. Now that I also hear the initial batch is very small they really are not even hoping it is a success.

Posted via CB10
    Whatever you're drinking I want some .
    10-28-15 07:16 AM
    I bought a Classic from Shop BlackBerry last year and No problems at all went though slick as SH** .
    10-28-15 07:18 AM
    I'm gonna check the Bell and Telus stores next week on Thursday and Friday. Likely not buying it till I go back to Hong Kong for the -3 version though, given all this wireless charging BS going on.
    10-28-15 07:31 AM
    I've ordered mine from carphone warehouse in the UK, just spoke to them today to confirm phone will be delivered on Friday 6th ☺

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-28-15 07:53 AM
    I've ordered mine from carphone warehouse in the UK, just spoke to them today to confirm phone will be delivered on Friday 6th ☺

I got mine from carphone warehouse so will we get ares on friday?
    10-28-15 07:56 AM
    I think so going by what they said to me. I have got mine being delivered to a store as they say it should get there before midday. Just hope I can transfer all the photos etc from my S6 edge onto it. Then I'll be happy with my passport and priv!

10-28-15 08:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    The theory that Chen wants to kill the handset is so freaking stupid. He is the CEO, if he wanted to kill handsets he could just do it. He doesn't need it to fail, it already has failed. The fact that they are the producing another handset shows that he does not want it to fail.

Think people, don't be so stupid, all you have to do is think.

Posted via CB10
    A_Aviator_A likes this.
    10-28-15 08:07 AM
    I think 1Redrum is speaking out of his backside........
    It will be a great phone much better then my S6 edge which doesn't last long on battery life!

10-28-15 08:18 AM
    Maybe some guys can handle to get one on the 4th or 5th and post their unboxing/review on youtube.

I will only hit the trigger when i see it for real.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 08:21 AM
    My GF said it's released on a Friday so that we have the weekend to get the phone set up properly before starting the work week on Monday. Lol

(I'm buying from carrier on Nov 6, didn't order from BlackBerry.)

Posted via CB10
    anon4226395 likes this.
    10-28-15 11:57 AM
38 12