BlackBerry has clearly not delivered on OS updates. That is obvious. Why do you think they need to finally came clean on this? It was expected they would deliver. And they failed.
    BlackBerry is not responsible for your expectations.

They delivered the two things they promised: Marshmallow and monthly security patches.
    09-10-17 11:16 AM
    BlackBerry is not responsible for your expectations.

They delivered the two things they promised: Marshmallow and monthly security patches.
    Sorry Conite but as usual you skirt the issue. Two years of OS updates clearly created an expectation for Android 7. Who cares whether they promised it specifically? Are you kidding me? Google never said that either. But it after Nougat case out within the two year timeframe, Nexus owners expected am update. As did anyone else who purchased a 'premium' Android smartphone in that time period.

Its great that you moved on to a KeyONE from your PRIV / DTEK50 / DTEK60 and now it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. But not everyone can afford to go out and buy a new smartphone when BlackBerry abandons them...and the only way they will ever see an OS upgrade, even for a phone barely a year old, is to buy a new one. Lol.
    09-10-17 11:34 AM
    Google never said that either. But it after Nougat case out within the two year timeframe, Nexus owners expected am update.
    Google has a specific stated policy on updates - two years on the OS, and three years on patches.

If you're so upset, don't buy another device from BlackBerry again - oh wait, you can't.
    09-10-17 11:50 AM
    Google has a specific stated policy on updates - two years on the OS, and three years on patches.

If you're so upset, don't buy another device from BlackBerry again - oh wait, you can't.
    It's great isn't it..BlackBerry has no official policy on anything. It's a great way to justify mediocrity.
    09-10-17 12:34 PM
    Oh wait did I say mediocrity? I forgot about the DTEKs. My apologies. How about zero expectations for updates? Even better. Lol.
    09-10-17 12:37 PM
    Looks like we're suddenly out of material for this thread too.

/Closed
    09-10-17 01:01 PM
56 123