You just need to download Adobe and set it as default.

Enjoying the Priv
    that was the first things I did also restart, hard restart ,reinstalled blackberry software and a fresh install of the phone all didn't work
    03-08-16 12:11 AM
    at least once a month it seems. hoping they fix the whatsapp group messaging duplicate
    They said that is going to be fixed in the next update, along with the All Mail bug.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-08-16 04:41 AM
    My Priv doesn't have that problem. Patience, Grasshopper. BlackBerry has been updating the apps nearly monthly and my hub is zippy. Just doesn't allow much customization.

Enjoying the Priv
    it isn't that it takes time for pictures to load into the screen, in fact I purposely have it on a setting where the pics won't load in the hopes that network issues isn't what's causing it to freeze. there's something about how Priv processes certain emails that the BB10 hub has no problems with. (just fyi: the emails that always kills the Priv Hub are YouTube subscription emails and ironically, notification emails from threads I subscribe to here on CB). by and large these things aren't heavy at all, no attachments or anything, it's mostly if not entirely text.

this is why I'm frustrated with why these emails kill the Priv Hub. it makes no technical sense to me.

Posted via Droidberry Priv 👍
    03-10-16 12:14 AM
    Another issue is how grouped conversations are shown. BB10 didn't seem to have a problem distinguishing between unrelated conversations that shared the same subject header but took place between a completely different set of contacts. The Priv hub seems to always groups things purely based on Subject, and that's it.

03-10-16 01:50 AM
    I'm a fairly heavy user and have not had any major issues with the hub.

In fact, there's a lot to like about the Priv hub such as swipe gestures, custom views and filters for BOTH flagged and unread.

I'm still wondering what the MAJOR deficiency is that people have with the Priv hub?

03-10-16 01:59 AM
    I'm a fairly heavy user and have not had any major issues with the hub.

In fact, there's a lot to like about the Priv hub such as swipe gestures, custom views and filters for BOTH flagged and unread.

I'm still wondering what the MAJOR deficiency is that people have with the Priv hub?

Glad you are not having any issues.

The issues that people have complained about so far (and this is not a comprehensive list):

Phantom notifications.
    Inconsistent Push. (goes off at random and updates only as per sync).
    SMS and Whatsapp not opening within the Hub but in their own apps.
    A lot of users have the 'Loading message / Contacting Network' issue which goes on.
    Some exchange users are facing a problem with inability to download/open attachments from the hub. Some even end up with corrupted attachments. And In some cases, the HUB crashed while trying to load attachments (*will308)
    Message / image in the body of email not wrapping to the screen - ends up having the user scrolling to the right (at times).
    The Send Button being at the very TOP of the screen which is a bit of an inconvenience.
    Some are getting duplicate emails.
    Whatsapp group message notifications are a mess.
    Some users are having trouble with SENT items/replies not showing properly or not nested/threaded accurately.
    Last edited by L o r d R a j; 03-10-16 at 02:28 AM.
    03-10-16 02:10 AM
    Glad you are not having any issues.

The issues that people have complained about so far (and this is not a comprehensive list):

Phantom notifications.
    Inconsistent Push. (goes off at random and updates only as per sync).
    SMS and Whatsapp not opening within the Hub but in their own apps.
    A lot of users have the 'Loading message / Contacting Network' issue which goes on.
    Some exchange users are facing a problem with inability to download/open attachments from the hub. Some even end up with corrupted attachments.
    Message / image in the body of email not wrapping to the screen - ends up having the user scrolling to the right (at times).
    The Send Button being at the very TOP of the screen which is a bit of an inconvenience.
    Some are getting duplicate emails.
    Whatsapp group message notifications are a mess.
    Some users are having trouble with SENT items/replies not showing properly or not nested/threaded accurately.
    can you add to the list my emails from work with pdfs attached crashed the hub
    03-10-16 02:27 AM
    can you add to the list my emails from work with pdfs attached crashed the hub
    Appended the list.
    03-10-16 02:29 AM
33 12